PGP - we're on U2's Christmas wish list

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MGMyGuinness said:

Yay!! :happy: Her post count should be higher than mine she joined a few months before me. :lol:

Probably. :sigh: We get our DSL through the phone company and my mom owes a ton of money. My mother would pay them back in installments, but they want it all at once. :madspit: Right now, we don't have the money to pay them back at once. Cingular let my mother pay off the phone bill in installments, I don't see why the phone company can't do the same. :shrug:

You should just sign up with a new company. :shh: :shifty:

We need you back here! :sad:

VP :hug: Wild :hug: DG :hug: Sami :hug: Jem :hug:

Did I get everyone? :lol:

I'm alright; though I had a brief lapse of sanity and went to Walmart on a saturday less than two weeks before Christmas! :crazy:

But don't worry! I made it out alive! :shifty: And without being arrested for assault (this time :wink: )

Sad_Girl said:
VP :hug: Wild :hug: DG :hug: Sami :hug: Jem :hug:

Did I get everyone? :lol:

I'm alright; though I had a brief lapse of sanity and went to Walmart on a saturday less than two weeks before Christmas! :crazy:

But don't worry! I made it out alive! :shifty: And without being arrested for assault (this time :wink: )

I haven't even started my Christmas shopping yet. :sad:

VintagePunk said:

Just leftover macaroni and cheese that I made last night. But it's homemade. :drool: And given my aversion to carbs, I haven't made it in forever. So it's been good.

sounds good :drool:

my parents want to bring something in, but they had chinese last night and we're having pizza tomorrow (family's coming over) so I don't know what to get!

VP - I bought 1 present today - the rest of mine I bought through my book club :lol:

Today was me taking my mom for her annual holiday binge. She cannot help buying everything in the store when it comes to her grandkids

OK, just let me get a little speech together. And by little speech, I mean slightly shorter than my epic. :lmao:

I'm thinking about going premium. :hmm: Probably have to send in a money order.

sami0201 said:

my parents want to bring something in, but they had chinese last night and we're having pizza tomorrow (family's coming over) so I don't know what to get!

Sounds like a sub sandwhich night to me :wink:

I'm eating cold-cuts and sun chips. I was too lazy to cook :reject: and Mom and Dad have already eaten dinner so I couldn't just eat with them.

sami0201 said:

I need to stop eating crap. :sad:

Of course, you're young, so if you do, you'll burn it off in two seconds. :angry: :lol:

Back
Top Bottom