PGP-we're blushing RED!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
:hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

I'm about to have a heart attack!!!! Please pray for my family. While i was gone shopping today with the kids, someone came and showed our house. They are writing up an offer right now!!!! Hopefully it will be one that is good enough so we can take it and run!!!

:hug: to everyone. :heart:

YAY!!!!

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Thanks....and I love your description of your beagle even though I'm not into small dogs. :cute:

You are welcome :). Thank you he's my baby :cute: Have had him since he was first born to one of of our other dogs at the time. I actually prefer small dogs since I always end up with them sleeping in my bed lol.

Sad_Girl said:
Bri :hug: How's buttons doing, by the way?

Pretty good actually :heart:, thanks for asking! :hug:
It's sad when I see how much he's changed in the last year or so, but he's still happy and kickin, so it's all good.
He's pretty thin now, and his hairs been thinning.

I've told you guys about his little sweatshirt and how it embarasses Dad, haven't I? :lmao:

BonosBaby12 said:

You are welcome :). Thank you he's my baby :cute: Have had him since he was first born to one of of our other dogs at the time. I actually prefer small dogs since I always end up with them sleeping in my bed lol.

If I ever get a small dog...I would be afraid to lose it. That's why my love for big dogs.

But for right now....my two cats are my babies.....Michael more than Garfield (She acts like the cartoon version most of the time...which is pretty funny sometimes and pretty annoying most of the time :giggle: )

Here is my baby thought I had a better pic of him on here but I can't find it :hmm:

Butterball.jpg

~BrightestStar~ said:

Pretty good actually :heart:, thanks for asking! :hug:
It's sad when I see how much he's changed in the last year or so, but he's still happy and kickin, so it's all good.
He's pretty thin now, and his hairs been thinning.

I've told you guys about his little sweatshirt and how it embarasses Dad, haven't I? :lmao:

That's good to hear :hug:

yeah :cute: do you have any pics of the sweatshirt?

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

If I ever get a small dog...I would be afraid to lose it. That's why my love for big dogs.

But for right now....my two cats are my babies.....Michael more than Garfield (She acts like the cartoon version most of the time...which is pretty funny sometimes and pretty annoying most of the time :giggle: )

There are a lot of nice big dogs :). My mom used to have a black lab. Btw that description of your kitty Garfield is so cute lol.

BonosBaby12 said:

There are a lot of nice big dogs :). My mom used to have a black lab. Btw that description of your kitty Garfield is so cute lol.

Yea...she yells at us whenever we come home....like we brought her something. She's always yelling at us for more food, fresh water and cat litter. The only thing is that she isn't fat and she doesn't care (doesn't care...not hate doesn't care) about Mondays.

U2MaNaIcWeIdO said:

Yea...she yells at us whenever we come home....like we brought her something. She's always yelling at us for more food, fresh water and cat litter. The only thing is that she isn't fat and she doesn't care (doesn't care...not hate doesn't care) about Mondays.

Based on that she has lived up to her name sake well :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:
Hey Drea :hug: How was Stitch n bitch?

Fun - except the girls had to listen to me vent for a bit when I got there :lol: I won't repeat here what I called my boss, but Laura looked rather surprised and offered me a(n alcoholic) cider :wink: :giggle: I didn't drink much of it, but it was the thought that counts *snerk*

Back
Top Bottom