PGP- We are accidents waiting to happen.. whose gonna ride our wild horses?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi to anyone who might still be here! :hug:

I have to jump in the shower and get ready for my day, but wanted to say Hi. Man - everyone was SO busy yesterday! Several threads! :ohmy: I'm finally caught up now.

If Babydoll, Targon or Weldy read this, the Larry gif you were talking about last night was from a Much Music interview. I'm not sure which one, but I can see the logo in the bottom corner. :) Much Music is sort of like MTV in Canada, although we have MTV Canada now. :shrug:

Hi Drea, Jem & GG! :hug:

I'm done with my shower now, and need to finish getting ready. I'll be back in a few hours. Going for brunch with my girls. Ciao for now! :hug:

greeneyedgirl said:

Have to climb in. I may need a booster bench :giggle:

:lol:

i had trouble climbing into the seat of this ride yesterday, my little legs just couldnt reach :( :sigh: :wink: and i had to jump up in the end, my nieces were nearly in tears :lmao:

BYe Thora have fun :) :hug:

Im really going to get something to eat now :wink: am starved :lol:

greeneyedgirl said:
Wild :drool:

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
YYYYYYYYYYYYYYOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOUUUUUUUUUUU

GG :combust::sexywink:

I LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLlooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooovvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvvveeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
Yoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooouuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu

:kiss:

Back
Top Bottom