PGP:waiting on the Saints

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
I'm doing pretty good. Tonight's my non-exercise night, which my body is thanking me for. :lol: I'm making some potatoes and other veggies for dinner. I'm just a few days into this diet/exercise thing, and I'm already not too thrilled. :lol: It is good, but it's definitely been hard.

Hey Thora do you mind sharing your plan? I've got one myself, but I'm just curious to see what others are doing.

redhotswami said:
Hi there Weldy! Your sig is very happy and colorful :hug: :D

SG- :ohmy: you must be great at multitasking! i'm so terrible at that.

I can handle it sometimes a lot better than others :lol:

I tend to cycle - going from hyper-somnia, lazy fuzzy thinking for days and days when I can barely handle ONE task at a time, to a hyper-active hyper-productive periods where I hardly need to sleep at all

Last edited:
redhotswami said:

Hey Thora do you mind sharing your plan? I've got one myself, but I'm just curious to see what others are doing.

I don't mind sharing at all! :)

Eat better.
Work out.

That's about it! :lol:

I'm not on a specific diet - I'm just trying to eat healthier. More fruits and veggies, and cutting certain things like pop and chips out of my regular eating. I don't know how well it's going to work, but I know that it will be better for my body.

As far as working out goes, I'll be swimming 3 days a week, and running 1. We'll see if I do anything more than that. It's about all I can handle right now.

ThoraSEB said:

Eat better.
Work out.

I'm not on a specific diet - I'm just trying to eat healthier. More fruits and veggies, and cutting certain things like pop and chips out of my regular eating. I don't know how well it's going to work, but I know that it will be better for my body.

As far as working out goes, I'll be swimming 3 days a week, and running 1. We'll see if I do anything more than that. It's about all I can handle right now.

*reading this as I sit here eating cheetos* :lol:

redhotswami said:
Wow, thats great you are so versitile! I just have one cycle, where I'm lazy all the time :wink:

I totally understand. :hug: I have been lazy for too long, and it was starting to drive me nuts. Plus, I'm working towards a goal for the summer, so I've got lots of motivation and drive.

ThoraSEB said:

Eat better.
Work out.

At least your plan seems more honest than my plan....the Sick diet (I'm eating less cause I haven't felt like it. But I am drinking more :D)

ThoraSEB said:

Eat better.
Work out.

you know...i should do swimming. i feel so natural in water. i did water aerobics this summer and i felt incredible!!!

i'll be here cheering you on Thora! :up:

Since you showed me yours I'll show you mine :flirt:

I...for the most part, eat 3 raw fruits/veggies a day. I'm going to make that 5. I'm also going to increase my protein (I'm a vegetarian, so I gotta watch out for that) by having 3 shakes each day.

Also, since it will probably being snowing very soon, I'm going to be running my dog instead of walking him.

Let's keep tabs on each other!

redhotswami said:
Since you showed me yours I'll show you mine :flirt:

I...for the most part, eat 3 raw fruits/veggies a day. I'm going to make that 5. I'm also going to increase my protein (I'm a vegetarian, so I gotta watch out for that) by having 3 shakes each day.

Also, since it will probably being snowing very soon, I'm going to be running my dog instead of walking him.

Let's keep tabs on each other!

:flirt:

Sounds good! :up: I used to be a vegetarian, so I understand the need to find different forms of protein.

That's so great that you have a dog to exercise with!

Sounds like a plan - I need people to keep me in line. :)

6.gif

Back
Top Bottom