PGP: Them darn boys turn us into narpleptics!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't think you would need a zoom.....if anything, a big eyepatch might be in order!:shifty:

...and my day begins! Hockey, get Alyssa ready for a Murder mystery sleepover, pull some money out of God knows where to pay the bills....good times!:huh:

:love:

naughty-bono-edge-abuse-comet.gif

:bono:: :mac:

:edge:: :shame:

:larry:: :lol:

Oh, good morning :love:

I love those tight boxers (not sure what you call them, actually), but I've never seen short versions of them.

This doesn't mean they don't exist and that Bono doesn't wear them .... it just means I may need to get out more. :shifty:

Well, it doesn't appear to be a PLEBAn head, so bad! :D

There's a blog/tumblr meme going around about "30 days of U2". I couldn't resist, but I'm doing it in 3 days instead of 30 to spare the poor non-U2 people who read my blog. First post is here:

Straight On Till Morning: 30 Days of U2

That's cool! :up: I did the 30 Days of Me thing on my blog, and by the end I was wishing I hadn't. :lol: Hated it SOOO much. :lol: My last one posted this morning, thank god.

:cute: :love:

I love how someone from our PGP always has pictures first. :lol:

a) that is most definitely skin and not lining
b) He does NOT wear tightywhities. Nobody over the age of 12 should. I imagine they're black briefs.
c) Yes, Cori, boxer briefs are the way to go. :up:

Oooh, yay! I just realized that my team's first hockey game is actually tonight, and not tomorrow, like I had thought! :hyper: Awesome!!

Time to go see about those $16 coats at Old Navy. Hopefully there will be some cute ones that fit well for that price.

...and my day begins! Hockey, get Alyssa ready for a Murder mystery sleepover, pull some money out of God knows where to pay the bills....good times!:huh:

Oooh those murder mysteries are always great fun! :D

:uhoh: Though for some reason I always end up being the murderer....

Back
Top Bottom