PGP - Taking The Blue Jay Way Across The Universe For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
2 years ago you couldn't get me to play anything but U2 or anything to do with them. I just realized when I popped UF in that it's been over a year since I listened to it. :ohmy:

Sounds good, DG! :up:
By the way, I love MASH :heart: :D

You're still here, Drea, so I guess no Ravelry yet? :wink:
... of course, I just forgot it's not Wednesday in Canada yet. :der:

M*A*S*H :heart: Yay another fan! :D For Christmas, I'm asking Santa for Martini's and Medicine: The Complete Collection. It's Season 1-11 all in one box set. :drool:

Whoah, that must be one heck of a box! :ohmy: ... :drool:
I've been getting the season-by-season box sets for my mum for Christmas/birthday for the last couple of years, it gives me an excuse to watch them with her afterwards :D
I only discovered the show a couple of years ago, so there are loads of eps I haven't seen... thank goodness for cable TV! :wink:

Nice thread title, by the way, Drea :up:

I watched M*A*S*H on and off for years when my mom would watch them on reruns. But I fell in love with the show earlier this year when I had bad insomnia and stayed up at 2 am and it was on. I can't wait to get the DVD's, they edit down the episodes in syndication so I want to see them in full. I went to a M*A*S*H fan site and counted the episodes I have seen using the episode guides. So far, it's 131 out of 251. :nerd:

daygloeyes2 said:
I watched M*A*S*H on and off for years when my mom would watch them on reruns. But I fell in love with the show earlier this year when I had bad insomnia and stayed up at 2 am and it was on. I can't wait to get the DVD's, they edit down the episodes in syndication so I want to see them in full. I went to a M*A*S*H fan site and counted the episodes I have seen using the episode guides. So far, it's 131 out of 251. :nerd:

DG! :hug:

I've seen a lot of M*A*S*H episodes over the years too -- and I know they've been edited for syndication (about two minutes taken out of each one, they say). :madspit:

That "martinis and medicine" box set sounds very interesting -- but probably too rich for my limited budget right now. :(

jobob said:
congrats on your invite, Drea.

and I love the thread title. I'm a fan of "Being for the Benefit of Mr. Kite." :wink:

*g* It's in Across the Universe, and I think you'll enjoy it when you see it :wink:

daygloeyes2 said:
Jo-I can put my money that I won't be using to buy S3 of Grey's towards the box set. :wink:

I have all of S3 of Grey's on iTunes, and I now wish I didn't. I likely won't have an iTunes subscription to season 4 of Grey's.

Back
Top Bottom