PGP - Shake it down!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
ThoraSEB said:
Right now he lives about an hours drive away. We used to be just a few blocks away from each other, but he's living on campus while he's doing his Masters. I hope he'll be closer for the summer, since I'm not sure he can stay on campus.

He's been so busy with school, but hopefully when he's all done in a few weeks we can hang out more.

You must be happy at the prospect of having him closer again. :)

Russty Cat said:

THora I use to think I was horrible at poker and cards. Every time I played with my dad and my brothers I lost. One time when I was visiting them I got really frustrated cuz I never got a good hand. My mom came in and asked what was going on. I told her how it sucked that I always lost that I was horrible. :(

She laughed a bit and said that no it was more like my dad was a big jerk. He told my mom to be quiet that it wasn't nice to talk like that. She told me the reason I could never win is that my dad is a card shark. He counts cards and he can skim the deck. He'd been cheating for years! :lmao: My brothers knew that he could count cards and had kept their mouths shut. :lol: We only ever played for fun, so I wasn't loosing anything really. But they sure did have fun messing with me. Big dorks! :lol:

:shame: :lmao:

Well just becareful what you wish for girls. :giggle: Mr. Cat was a bad boy that came into my life when I was 14. I wasn't allowed to see him, cuz he was to old since he was 18 at the time. Many years later when I was 20 I was supposedly having dinner with our mutual friend for her birthday when she informed me that oh by the way she had invited Mr. Cat to join us for dinner. As I was trying to leave before he got there, this gorgeous guy drove up into the parking lot on a motorcycle. I was too busy drooling to remember I was supposed to be getting the heck out of their. Well what use to be a goofy kid had grown up to be a gorgeous guy. By the end of the night he walked me to my car and asked me for my number so we could hang out sometime. About a month and a half later we got married. :giggle:

ThoraSEB said:
:lol: That's funny, Russty. A friend came over tonight to give me some pointers and help me out a bit.

I'm playing on Sunday night with some friends. We're doing it as a fundraiser for cancer research, but there will also be money to be won. I doubt I'll win anything, but I at least want to be able to try and enjoy myself! :)

Enjoying yourself is a good thing, but money wouldn't hurt. It will be a good time I'm sure knowing your raising money for a good cause.

And I hope your guy moves back closer for the summer. It would be nice to be able to do more things together I'm sure. :love:

ThoraSEB said:
Right now he lives about an hours drive away. We used to be just a few blocks away from each other, but he's living on campus while he's doing his Masters. I hope he'll be closer for the summer, since I'm not sure he can stay on campus.

He's been so busy with school, but hopefully when he's all done in a few weeks we can hang out more.

:sexywink:

I hope you get some time together

Rusty, that is so :cute:!

I tend to go for the bad boys too! :lol:

Although B is one of the first genuinely nice guys I've ever been interested in. The funny thing is that I've always called him B, before I heard about people calling Bono that. :giggle:

VintagePunk said:
I know he's all I talk about these days :reject: but I was thinking about something before I fell asleep last night. It's *amazing* that we've gotten this far. It's amazing that we even met in the first place. So many quirky little things have happened along the way to get us here. :) In fact, if I had behaved and done what I was supposed to the day we met, I never would have met him that night. I was studying for an exam, my friend called and wanted to come over, and I sternly told her that she could come over and we could have a couple of drinks, but under no circumstances could I go out. :shame: As it turned out, we sat here, got really drunk and goofy, then she called a friend of hers, and we made plans to meet him and his friend, who turned out to be Bob, at a bar that night. If I had behaved, I never would have met him. :lol: :love: :heart:

:cute::love:

Russty Cat said:
Well just becareful what you wish for girls. :giggle: Mr. Cat was a bad boy that came into my life when I was 14. I wasn't allowed to see him, cuz he was to old since he was 18 at the time. Many years later when I was 20 I was supposedly having dinner with our mutual friend for her birthday when she informed me that oh by the way she had invited Mr. Cat to join us for dinner. As I was trying to leave before he got there, this gorgeous guy drove up into the parking lot on a motorcycle. I was too busy drooling to remember I was supposed to be getting the heck out of their. Well what use to be a goofy kid had grown up to be a gorgeous guy. By the end of the night he walked me to my car and asked me for my number so we could hang out sometime. About a month and a half later we got married. :giggle:

:cute: :love:

And i thought getting engaged after 3 months was quick :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Rusty, that is so :cute:!

I tend to go for the bad boys too! :lol:

Although B is one of the first genuinely nice guys I've ever been interested in. The funny thing is that I've always called him B, before I heard about people calling Bono that. :giggle:

:lmao: I'm glad I'm not the only one who has had to deal with that. Mr. Cat was also a "B" which stands for his name as well as Beautiful Boy, which is another nickname. But he heard Ali calling Bono, B on some tv show and that didn't go over well. :lol: Mr. Cats other nickname is Little Man, cuz I'm a couple inches taller then him. :giggle: Its even engraved inside his wedding ring. hehe

Wild we're smart girls you have to keep a good man when you find him. I don't always recommend getting married so quickly, but it all worked out for us. Things haven't always been easy, but I wouldn't change anything. :love: :heart: And besides I had to get him to marry me before he realized what a crazy nut I am. :wink:

Russty Cat said:

Wild we're smart girls you have to keep a good man when you find him. I don't always recommend getting married so quickly, but it all worked out for us. Things haven't always been easy, but I wouldn't change anything. :love: :heart: And besides I had to get him to marry me before he realized what a crazy nut I am. :wink:

I had to wait 2 years as i wanted the big church wedding etc. Although i still wasn't allowed to move into our before i was married.

WildHoney said:

I had to wait 2 years as i wanted the big church wedding etc. Although i still wasn't allowed to move into our before i was married.

I'm sure if I had wanted a big wedding we would have had to wait too. We were just gonna go to Vegas and get married. My parents did it I figured I could too. My mom wasn't happy about that. We had a small wedding at my inlaws house. But I didn't live with him before hand either. We got an apartment before the wedding, but he lived their alone till we got married. I was a good Christian girl. :angel:

Back
Top Bottom