PGP - Scheming? Who? Us??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
no worries dear. Carmel has everything under control:yes:

Now I cannot wait for the next chapter of PGL and OOC...I need my fanfic fix:crack:

Carmel, can you repost the Adam pic that goes with this, please:

larbear0xs.png

adam0161.jpg

There you go dear. I took it out of one PB account into another that is my some of my pics are gone.

thank you very much!! :wave:

i'm making a poster of these 4 images and i went back to the Misc. image thread to get the pics, and i got Bono, Edge and Larry, but i could'nt find the Adam pic :lol:

ThoraSEB said:
Mmm... I love those pics! :combust:

Back from lunch - I just picked up a burger across the street as I was too tired and lazy to make a lunch today. :lol:

While you where at lunch I was reading your journal.:heart:
I love your pic in the white hooded jacket, you look soo cute babe.
You take excellent pics too. I loved the fireworks photos:up:

Last edited:
Carmelu2fan said:

While you where at lunch I was reading your journal.:heart:
I love your pic in the white hooded jacket, you look soo cute babe.
You take excleent pics too. I loved the fireworks photos:up:

Awww, thanks my dear! :hug: You're too sweet. I actually really like the picture of just me. It's rare for me to look good in pictures when I've been on a beach for hours and drinking lots. :lol: My camera is pretty good too. I'm a bit obsessed with photography.

kafrun said:
Carmel - :combust: How am I? Well hot of course :sexywink: Actually I really am *melts* :lol:

Kaf, you are the reason why no one can beat the heat. You are melting the ozone with your hotness :combust:

ThoraSEB said:

Awww, thanks my dear! :hug: You're too sweet. I actually really like the picture of just me. It's rare for me to look good in pictures when I've been on a beach for hours and drinking lots. :lol: My camera is pretty good too. I'm a bit obsessed with photography.

Nonsense Thora you look great in all your photo's. I cannot wait until we hang out on the beach in Hawaii:drool: I will bring the drinks you bring the camera, mmmk?!

:drunk: :camera:

Carmelu2fan said:

Nonsense Thora you look great in all your photo's. I cannot wait until we hang out on the beach in Hawaii:drool: I will bring the drinks you bring the camera, mmmk?!

:drunk: :camera:

Sounds like a plan! Can't wait! :hyper: (Must.convince.family.to.go.early!!! ) Maybe I should try calling my dad now... :hmm:

Carmel - :eek: :eek: :eek:

And what about you? You too are certainly contributing to global warming with your extreme hotness :shame::sexywink::combust:

ThoraSEB said:

Sounds like a plan! Can't wait! :hyper: (Must.convince.family.to.go.early!!! ) Maybe I should try calling my dad now... :hmm:

I bet you dad will let you have whatever you want. I could imagine you being the sweetest lil girl ever.:cute:

It does not hurt to do this too
mn16.gif

:mac:

kafrun said:
Carmel - :eek: :eek: :eek:

And what about you? You too are certainly contributing to global warming with your extreme hotness :shame::sexywink::combust:

I never thought of myself as sexy. I only hope if I get lucky and run into a certain man:adam: He will see me in that way.

Carmelu2fan said:

I bet you dad will let you have whatever you want. I could imagine you being the sweetest lil girl ever.:cute:

It does not hurt to do this too
mn16.gif

:mac:

:lol:

I definitely was a sweet little girl, then I turned 15 and EVERYTHING changed. :lmao: :evil: I was a hellish teenager, that's for sure!

Carmelu2fan said:

I never thought of myself as sexy. I only hope if I get lucky and run into a certain man:adam: He will see me in that way.
He'd be crazy not to! :no:

ThoraSEB said:

I definitely was a sweet little girl, then I turned 15 and EVERYTHING changed. :lmao: :evil: I was a hellish teenager, that's for sure!
lol, so was I. Isn't it fun? :evil:

ThoraSEB said:

:macdevil: Yes, we are gong to have loads of "foon". Carmel likes hanging with the bad girls. I have to give you a bad girl name:hmm:Thora sounds so sweet and innocent.

Last edited:
kaf - it definitely is! :evil:

Hi Wild! :flirt:

Carmel - I still have a bit of the good girl in me left, but the bad girl in me likes to come out and play more. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom