PGP - Remembering the good ole days

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sad_Girl said:

Well, the original plans were to stay with you two (heh heh U2) a couple of nights this week... I still don't have a LOT of money, I guess I just thought I was pushing the date back - I honestly have no idea how many days I'll stay - it depends on when everyone is getting together and such - I suppose we should actually make some sort of structured plans, eh? :lol:

Everything is just so insane and up in the air with me right now, depending on Kelly, and finding a job, school, etc... :crazy: But I'm sure we'll figure something out. :yes: Drea must have floor space that we can crash on. :wink: I wonder what she'd charge. :hmm: :wink:

VintagePunk said:

I'm still paying off my hotel bills from last fall. :reject : :lol :

I could just sleep in Union Station! :happy :

: |

:lol:

Can't be worse than sleeping on that grass outside the United Centre in Chicago_Or Ruff, Wild and myself sleeping on the concrete pavement outside the ACC in TO :happy::lol:

In all seriousness though i had the best sleep EVER outside the Garden in Boston one night. We got in line at 2 am. I was asleep from 2.15am until 7am slept right though :reject: Lucky for Wild that Ruff and Alli were there for her to talk too.

I slept soo well though and was so cozy in my sleeping bag :drool:

VintagePunk said:

Everything is just so insane and up in the air with me right now, depending on Kelly, and finding a job, school, etc... :crazy: But I'm sure we'll figure something out. :yes: Drea must have floor space that we can crash on. :wink: I wonder what she'd charge. :hmm: :wink:

She has mentioned a couch and an air mattress in the past :hmm: :)

I know - things have been really crazy for you lately. How is Kelly today, by the way?

bonoishot said:

Can't be worse than sleeping on that grass outside the United Centre in Chicago_Or Ruff, Wild and myself sleeping on the concrete pavement outside the ACC in TO :happy::lol:

In all seriousness though i had the best sleep EVER outside the Garden in Boston one night. We got in line at 2 am. I was asleep from 2.15am until 7am slept right though :reject: Lucky for Wild that Ruff and Alli were there for her to talk too.

People actually lined up that early before a show?? :yikes:

Glad you were comfy while you were sleeping or else that would've been a loooong night. :huh:

bonoishot said:

OMG, I'm the biggest insomniac in the world, and to this day I'm absolutely STUNNED that I was able to sleep 1) on the pavement outside of the ACC, and 2) on the grass outside of the Uniter Center. :crazy: But then, that day we left Toronto, came home, did laundry and repacked for Chicago in something like 8 hours...wow. :crazy: I think I slept about 2 hours in 40 or something nuts like that. :lol:

Remember the first day we got to Chicago and we were looking for some place to eat, and then I stopped and said I couldn't go on? I was literally about to collapse right there on the street. :lmao:

~BrightestStar~ said:

What's that?
Will it help me swim to Dublin? :laugh:

I don't know what you guys call them. Its like an inflatable air mattress you can use in the sea. :)

lilo.jpg

Or how about a rowing boat. :wink:

VintagePunk said:

OMG, I'm the biggest insomniac in the world, and to this day I'm absolutely STUNNED that I was able to sleep 1) on the pavement outside of the ACC, and 2) on the grass outside of the Uniter Center. :crazy : But then, that day we left Toronto, came home, did laundry and repacked for Chicago in something like 8 hours...wow. :crazy : I think I slept about 2 hours in 40 or something nuts like that. :lol :

Remember the first day we got to Chicago and we were looking for some place to eat, and then I stopped and said I couldn't go on? I was literally about to collapse right there on the street. :lmao:

:lmao:

Thats my fault for being sooo fussy an eater. Sorry. :reject:. I remember thinking that diner would have proper fish and chips like in England and the fish turned out to be like giant fish fingers :lmao:

I know it was a crazy few days. Next time you and Sarah are coming to "check out that view of Lake Ontario" with me and Wild :shifty:

I can't believe i slept in those places either. I never sleep well.

bonoishot said:

Thats my fault for being sooo fussy an eater. Sorry. :reject:. I remember thinking that diner would have proper fish and chips like in England and the fish turned out to be like giant fish fingers :lmao:

I know it was a crazy few days. Next time you and Sarah are coming to "check out that view of Lake Ontario" with me and Wild :shifty:

good grief i have the opposite issue... i can, and do, fall asleep anywhere. parties, buses, concerts... what not

Mucca said:

People actually lined up that early before a show?? :yikes:

Glad you were comfy while you were sleeping or else that would've been a loooong night. :huh:

I'm sure that someone told us in Chicago that peole had camped there for like a day and a half/2 days. Though i might have the wrong. I was kinda jetlagged :lol:

Molly have the Corona if you want :). Why not? :shifty:

Last edited:
bonoishot said:

You just needed a big steak and you were happy. :wink:

Sarah and I often think fondly of that diner. Cheese potato balls. :drool: :lol:

OMG, I'm surprised that people in Chicago aren't like 800 lbs. :crazy:

Molly Bloom said:

good grief i have the opposite issue... i can, and do, fall asleep anywhere. parties, buses, concerts... what not

You're like my friend. She used to sleep during our math tests but somehow she still manages to get a better grade than me :lol:

it sounds like you had such a grand time...
i usually go to U2 shows by myself, unless my
guy goes.. but he is usually working heaps

VintagePunk said:

You just needed a big steak and you were happy. :wink :

Sarah and I often think fondly of that diner. Cheese potato balls. :drool : :lol :

OMG, I'm surprised that people in Chicago aren't like 800 lbs. :crazy :

oh the Cheese potato balls :lol: . Didnt' you say you wish you had ordered them as a main course instead of a starter as you liked them that much :lol:

I wish i'd gone to the pizza place with you and Sarah. Pizza :drool:

Steak. :drool: Meat :drool:

Back
Top Bottom