PGP - One supersized combo, don't forget the special sauce

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Snooky pie said:
SG's sign could start an epidemic! Thousands of PLEBAn's claiming it's their Birthday trying to get a kiss :lmao:
Good luck with that SG I hope you get your kiss :hug:

Oh yes ! Adam I want a kiss too! you silverfox you :sexywink: Bono doesn't have anything on you! I'm getting carried away again!

5.gif

Hey Drea ! the crocheting queen! that I wish I was! (I fell aslleep)and bg I want to see that movie and hello Mr. Clayton too :sexywink:

omg guess what?

remember how I said that Ali was having a party at my uncle's friend's restaurant? Did you see those new pictures of her? That was it! :lol:

his friend came to his office and she was like "remember when I told you Bono's wife was coming next month? It's actually tomorrow! Tell your niece I'm sorry!" (she told him this yesterday, and he just now decides to call me) :lol: not like I would have wanted to go just to meet Ali (no offense to her or anything!) but it's still pretty cool!

sami0201 said:
omg guess what?

remember how I said that Ali was having a party at my uncle's friend's restaurant? Did you see those new pictures of her? That was it! :lol:

his friend came to his office and she was like "remember when I told you Bono's wife was coming next month? It's actually tomorrow! Tell your niece I'm sorry!" (she told him this yesterday, and he just now decides to call me) :lol: not like I would have wanted to go just to meet Ali (no offense to her or anything!) but it's still pretty cool!

:up: :cool: that IS cool Sami

A little chilly and tired, and atm going "WTF?" regarding something that arrived in the mailbox today...

You know about the whole house thing, right? And that I have to move out by Nov 30th? Well, today I received a Notice of Hearing and the first thing it says is "Important Information for Tenants... Your landlord has filed the attached application to evict you." WTF??? I already know I have to be out by Nov 30th!! I called the phone number given for the Ontario Rental Housing Tribunal, but they only have operators available between 8am and 5:30pm, and I got home over an hour after that... To say that I am :confused: is a bloody understatement!!

Back
Top Bottom