PGP -off to PLEBA dream land

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hi everyone! I'm in a really grumpy mood today! :happy:

Despite the crap, my car did end up starting this morning, which was great. Hopefully I won't have problems when I start it up again tonight.

Thora, do you know whats wrong with it?

I hate car problems. And I hate that you can't fix them as easily by yourself anymore. I had to go to the shop to change a headlight a while back :rant:

GG and Weldy. :hug:

GG - Well, last night I went to go start my car after work, and it didn't start. I called BCAA, and they got it going again. Apparently there was some corrosion on my battery, so the guy told me to run the car for a half hour, then clean the battery with water & baking soda to get rid of the corrosion. I did that. Then about an hour or two later, I tried to start the car again, and it didn't work.

This morning I got up extra early in case it wouldn't start, but it did, thank god. So I drove around a lot to really get the battery running, and hopefully I won't have any more problems with the car for a while. :)

greeneyedgirl said:
You might want to get a new battery or check the alternator.

That is true. I'm really broke at the moment, so I'm not going to do anything until it's necessary. If it doesn't start tonight, then I'll definitely be getting it checked out further.

Thanks Weldy. :hug:

My car is a 2000, so it's still relatively new. This is the first sign of problems I've had since I bought it 2 years ago.

I'm kinda high maintance on the air plane :reject:
I need juice and snacks and pills and arms to hold on to.....:shifty:
Just for the take-off......

They're taking lip gloss even :scream:
How can I sit that long with out lip gloss :madwife:

I'm glad I'm not travelling either. I'm petrified of flying and airplanes in general, without a threat of bombs, etc. Plus, I always like food and water with me, and I'd die without my iPod! :lol:

Back
Top Bottom