PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I hate it when I respond on something 6 pages ago. It's like, duh...Amy....that was like 20 minutes ago. We're so over it.

I'm the same way! :hug: I'm the slowest typer ever, plus half my keys don't work and some are even missing on my keyboard so it's a pain in the ass when I need to use those. :lol:

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

i just went through
the last several pages of the LAST Thread
...and I see WHY your (plural) morals were in
question!!! :lol::lol::lol:

very little time tonight so i'll have to watch that vid on the last thread tomorrow! :hyper::lol:

SO GLAD comet--- you had a great time what a set listr!!! holy fuck wow!!!

\have to read the rest of THIS thread!!! now or tomorrow

I have a really big favor to ask of the bootleg dvd savy girls here. I did try to do this on my own way back when you guys were helping me. I did manage to make one DVD! I can't remember which show it was now but I wasn't able to do it without Chelsea's help and she had to take a bunch of stuff off her computer to do it because there wasn't room on the hard drive or something. :reject: I kind of sucked at it... anyway... if there is anyone who is already going to be making a dvd for themselves anyway of the Anaheim Saturday show when a good version is available, I would be in your debt forever if you would burn an extra for me. I would happily share any favor for the time and trouble and postage and materials and whatever
we're probably not allowed to say "$" either I would guess but of course I would for the postage discs, etc.
Anyway... only if it isn't too much trouble and if anyone plans to do it anyway. :reject: Ok that's all.

I have an article due tonight on "Bars in West Toronto". Can't decide if I should try to extend it or just take a break from the one I've been working on and pretend I'm going to Toronto and it is Pleba research :D

I will need to do this for my friend who is older and not in great shape. Oh my husband too. I am faster than he is. And when Bono is the prize, I might hit a 7 minute mile.

Thora! That's what we need for the next race. U2 member of choice in a car ahead of you. For added inspiration, they discard an article of clothing.

"I'm really tired...maybe I'll sto....wait. Was that Bono's belt I just stepped on?"

:D

:lol: Oh man, that would DEFINITELY make me run faster!! :lol:

My next race isn't until October, so I have a long time until the next one. I am going to start training again in earnest in about a week or so. Gotta get back on that exercising bandwagon. :)

:lol: Oh man, that would DEFINITELY make me run faster!! :lol:

My next race isn't until October, so I have a long time until the next one. I am going to start training again in earnest in about a week or so. Gotta get back on that exercising bandwagon. :)

Mine is August but it's only 7 miles. I cannot believe I just said that. I have a half marathon in October. But I will try visualization for both. It's 7 hilly miles.

I have a really big favor to ask of the bootleg dvd savy girls here. I did try to do this on my own way back when you guys were helping me. I did manage to make one DVD! I can't remember which show it was now but I wasn't able to do it without Chelsea's help and she had to take a bunch of stuff off her computer to do it because there wasn't room on the hard drive or something. :reject: I kind of sucked at it... anyway... if there is anyone who is already going to be making a dvd for themselves anyway of the Anaheim Saturday show when a good version is available, I would be in your debt forever if you would burn an extra for me. I would happily share any favor for the time and trouble and postage and materials and whatever
we're probably not allowed to say "$" either I would guess but of course I would for the postage discs, etc.
Anyway... only if it isn't too much trouble and if anyone plans to do it anyway. :reject: Ok that's all.

I can try. I have downloaded many a show, but have never made a DVD of it. Let me see if there is something up.

Mine is August but it's only 7 miles. I cannot believe I just said that. I have a half marathon in October. But I will try visualization for both. It's 7 hilly miles.

That's more than I can do. I'm impressed. :up: I generally run 10k, which is 6-ish miles. One day I want to do a half marathon, and eventually a full. I'm not motivated enough right now to train for that long of a run, but I'll get there some day. :)

I can try. I have downloaded many a show, but have never made a DVD of it. Let me see if there is something up.

I'm betting it will be awhile before a good DVD is up. usually it takes a while for the people who make them to gather a bunch of videos and mix them for the awesome DVD's. So there's no rush! thank you though! :hug:

I'm betting it will be awhile before a good DVD is up. usually it takes a while for the people who make them to gather a bunch of videos and mix them for the awesome DVD's. So there's no rush! thank you though! :hug:

That will give me time to practice on some stuff. I haz Pop videos. :shifty:

That's more than I can do. I'm impressed. :up: I generally run 10k, which is 6-ish miles. One day I want to do a half marathon, and eventually a full. I'm not motivated enough right now to train for that long of a run, but I'll get there some day. :)

I used Hal Higdon for training for the half marathon. If you ever want to do a full marathon, even though you need raise money, I strongly recommend Team in Training. Their support made all the difference in completing the Boston Marathon. They were awesome. I hope to run it/mentor Boston next year.

You do triathlons, right? That's some heavy duty training!

I used Hal Higdon for training for the half marathon. If you ever want to do a full marathon, even though you need raise money, I strongly recommend Team in Training. Their support made all the difference in completing the Boston Marathon. They were awesome. I hope to run it/mentor Boston next year.

You do triathlons, right? That's some heavy duty training!

I've heard of TIT. Hee hee - tit. :giggle: :12yearsold: I'd definitely join in with a marathon training group as I know I'd never be motivated enough to do it on my own. For half of the year I train with a running group, and that's so awesome. Their support and encouragement makes running SO much easier.

No, that's zu who does that. :) I just run 10k's (and sometimes 5k). I'm well below both of your fitness levels. :)

I've heard of TIT. Hee hee - tit. :giggle: :12yearsold: I'd definitely join in with a marathon training group as I know I'd never be motivated enough to do it on my own. For half of the year I train with a running group, and that's so awesome. Their support and encouragement makes running SO much easier.

No, that's zu who does that. :) I just run 10k's (and sometimes 5k). I'm well below both of your fitness levels. :)

Oh, I'm not fast. My fastest 5K was 27:34. In fact, I love the looks I get when people heard I ran the Boston Marathon. They cock their head and give me that, "Really? YOU?"

Yes, I hauled my fat ass 26 miles. What did YOU do today?

Does anyone mind a few pictures? :shifty: This one was taken by my daughters' friend. Edge :love:

TheEdgeAnaheim6-18-2011AmandaGarcia.jpg

just bringing this foward so I can smile at it ; :love:

great pic

i'l have to look a th other ones tomorow

So, Chris' video was used by Rolling Stone online in a blurb about U2 doing that, and now apparently the video is going to be on NBC Nightly News tomorrow! I guess they'll do a bit about his death and mention that U2 paid tribute, seeing as how Brian Williams and Bono are BFFs or whatever.

That's awesome.

:( :( :( :(

I didn't even know it had happened ( the stroke) until 2 days later whe I was having a nice little meal that partly ruined by seeing a little blurb in one of ou nice freebie NYC papers.
i just gaped OH NOooooo! out loud

I did a lot of praying....

then I come home Sun night and i turn my radio ( yeah) and
Richard Russo was playing a live Live Bruce/E ST track

and I was like " uh oh...... :uhoh: "
hoping and praying that maybe just sending at more good vibes clarence's way....

and finally after 4 more live sngs he actaully said what had happened
and I was like No no no! yelling my apt

I have NO idea whethr my sis even knew/knows?!

Bruce/E ST is to her what U2 is to me (tho we have a passionate love for the other band)

SO I had no one to even talk about it

i'll post a poem i wrote up on the bus
tmorrow

once I figure 2 more words...

i did n't know Clarnece was playing sax for Lady gaga! Love it

Oh, I'm not fast. My fastest 5K was 27:34. In fact, I love the looks I get when people heard I ran the Boston Marathon. They cock their head and give me that, "Really? YOU?"

Yes, I hauled my fat ass 26 miles. What did YOU do today?

Um, that's definitely fast, compared to me! :up: I did a 5k a few weeks ago, and did it in 48 minutes. You'd definitely kick my ass in any kind of running. :)

I'm a super slow runner, but I'm super competitive with myself. I'd love to be faster, but it just never seems to work out, no matter how well I train. I try to be happy with whatever my time is - the important thing I have to keep telling myself is that I cross that damn finish line at the end with a big smile on my face. :D

The most recent run I did, I confess, I do it solely for the medal they give you at the end. :giggle: It's a very easy course, and I do it every year so that I can have a pretty medal to add to my collection of race stuff. :)

Um, that's definitely fast, compared to me! :up: I did a 5k a few weeks ago, and did it in 48 minutes. You'd definitely kick my ass in any kind of running. :)

I'm a super slow runner, but I'm super competitive with myself. I'd love to be faster, but it just never seems to work out, no matter how well I train. I try to be happy with whatever my time is - the important thing I have to keep telling myself is that I cross that damn finish line at the end with a big smile on my face. :D

The most recent run I did, I confess, I do it solely for the medal they give you at the end. :giggle: It's a very easy course, and I do it every year so that I can have a pretty medal to add to my collection of race stuff. :)

I can only maintain that pace for 3 miles. My 10K PR was under my husband's name and it was 1:03. I was aiming for under an hour. It was 2 weeks after the marathon, so I guess I shouldn't be too hard on myself. And it was hella hilly. My half marathon PR is 2:13...but I was so sick after. And I haven;t been able to get close to that in the last 3 half marathons since. My first marathon took 5:30 but I finished strong and with a huge smile. THAT was victory.

I LOVE medals. If I know there is a shiny pretty thing, I am excited to finish. I also like tech race shirts. I get annoyed when they give you cotton these days.

I started racing in March 2010 and have completed 16 races. I have 9 medals. :D One day, I be should obnoxious and wear them all for a photo.

To bring U2 into it - favorite running moment - listening to the Zoo TV version of Running to Stand Still into Streets. I love to run to that.

YouTube - ‪U2 - Running To Stand Still & Where The Streets Have No Name (Zoo TV Live From Sydney)‬‏

Back
Top Bottom