PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Ok, I HAVE to ask... is anyone else reminded of the same person I am by this??

skeptical_hippo.jpg

I tried to find a good pic to show her for comparison, but this is the best I could come up with:

1230_EDT_U2_ROSE_BOWL_Band_intros_Adam_Clayton_crop.jpg

I don't have a word to describe the look! Bono always has a look like he's thinking the word "extraordinary!", and Edge is usually curing cancer or something in his head, and Larry is thinking "Drooms!".

I tried to find a good pic to show her for comparison, but this is the best I could come up with:

I don't have a word to describe the look! Bono always has a look like he's thinking the word "extraordinary!", and Edge is usually curing cancer or something in his head, and Larry is thinking "Drooms!".

:lol:

OH! Question that is both work-related and distracting in its oddness... do you know of anywhere in AZ to see elephants besides the Tucson & Phoenix zoos? :reject:

Not that I can think of. There's a Wildlife Museum in Tucson, filled with those stuffed diorama thingys and I'm sure there's one or two there.

IT'S JUST SO GOOD. :combust:

I looove the bridge thing (especially when Edge is super-bendy) but man, the way he chases B with the guitar is HAWT.

I saw B chase Edge once and Edge was like running for his life :lol: It was kind of awesome.

And then Cowboy Edge is all "Oh, hang on, I have to go play piano and guitar AT THE SAME TIME now, because I'm Cowboy Edge and I do that kind of thing."

Love a guy who can manage two things at once.

I saw B chase Edge once and Edge was like running for his life :lol: It was kind of awesome.

Love a guy who can manage two things at once.

I'll chase Edge! But I doubt he'd put much effort into running! (Unless I don't get a chance to shower before the show...)

And mmm, guitar players and their agile hands! Edge can even keep going when Bono is all over him.

Playing ketchup

Funny story. When Cori arrived at the GA line, my friend and I were back at #199. I saw a girl walk by and study the line. We'd been wary of / kicking out line jumpers all day. This girl says "What number are you guys?" The people behind us say "200" This girl says "I think I need to be up a bit further" or something like that. I mumble to my friend "She doesn't even HAVE A NUMBER!!!!" and I get all persnickitty. Turns out "that girl" is Cori looking for the rest of the Blue Crack crew who were further up in line! :lol: :reject:
That is awesome. :lol:
BTW, my Jasper kitty brought me a present today. It was a MOLE. He got it by DIGGING IN A HOLE.
EXCAVASHUN
You HAVE to be kidding me. Another sister attacking me on my FB wall. Are these people on crack?
Check the comments. :whistle: I cannot keep mah mouf shut. Especially after 2 strong drinks.

Oh and I had the most perfect first date ever. Conversation, laughs, good drinks, he picked up the tab(I would have had no problem goings halvsies, but it was a great gesture), and it ended with 2 nice hugs and 2 quick kisses. First first date I've had in awhile that hasn't ended in either of the following:

a. me being completely confused and not sure what happened
b. being an epic fail
c. the guy wanting to hook up right afterwards
d. the guy wanting to declare the two of us a couple right away

He sent me a text thanking me for my company and saying he looked forward to seeing me again. One of my coworkers is a good friend of his and we're going out tomorrow and he may join us. :D

Back
Top Bottom