PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks, m'dears! :kiss: I was pretty sure I liked it, but it's always nice to get validation that you're not off your rocker in thinking it's good. It's so rare for something to look nice on my head. :lol: Plus, I had a 15% off coupon. Woot woot!

VP-

18141778_ZbP0yc4V_c.jpg

It's probably good we never went through with the arranged marriage between BonoCat & Zoey, I think he might be a bad boyfriend. (Catfriend?) When Teen Mom Kitty (I really should name her) was eating this morning, he gave her this eyes-half-open look and in a low, gruff voice just said "Mow." It sounded REMARKABLY like "Bitch, get in the kitchen and make me a sammich." I have failed as a cat mom. :reject:

So he's obviously Zoo/Popmart era Bonocat. :wink:

:lmao:

It's funny because it's true. Sigh. :wink:

I like it, looks good on you! It's a keeper. :up:

Yes, it does look. Is it comfortable and airy? After baking in the Jimmy Buffett parking lot last weekend, I'm not too worried. I am excited that I might be able to walk to the hotel to change that day after I sweat through one set of clothes. I hope it's at least not raining. It's miserable here in Boston.

Yes, it does look. Is it comfortable and airy? After baking in the Jimmy Buffett parking lot last weekend, I'm not too worried. I am excited that I might be able to walk to the hotel to change that day after I sweat through one set of clothes. I hope it's at least not raining. It's miserable here in Boston.

It's a bit on the tight side, but only if I shove it all the way down on my head. I bought the biggest size they had, but it's not like I have some huge-ass head or something. :tsk: :lol: It's very light and has lots of holes in it, so it will definitely be airy.

I'm planning to bring a poncho, just in case. I don't want to bring a bulky rain jacket with me to the show. As long as I have covering for my head and something waterproof, I think I'll be fine. I still need to get myself a raft, though...

Dance party at MTE's! :rockon: They're awesome stress relievers. :)

Thora, that hat looks great!!! Yay for finding one that suits you so well!!:up:

I just discovered this tonight, and it made me LOL.

Twitter

The UW campus is FULL of geese. There are hundreds of them. The grounds have goose poop all over them. They're mean and nasty. During nesting season, they've literally had to close off entrances to some buildings if a family is nesting too close, because the parents attack. We hate them. But they're OUR geese, so we love them, too, and try to coexists as best we can. It's kind of a weird, sick relationship. :lol: UW geese. :angry: :love:

He talks about being nervous at first and then getting into the spirit of it... then he says, and I quote, "I only wish I'd had an erection at the time."

Okay, this came up right under MTE watching the Day in the Life of the Edge and I was thinking, what kind of film was this????

I then realized you were talking about something else. :shifty:

He talks about being nervous at first and then getting into the spirit of it... then he says, and I quote, "I only wish I'd had an erection at the time."

Don't we all! O_O

Can you imagine a remake of the cover? :lol: I somehow don't think Edge would fit those pants anymore.

And CeeCee (I'm too lazy to multiquote.) I so wish they'd put that out on DVD, I would pay actual money for it. I treasure the audio clip Comet made me from part 3 where Edge goes around the pole and moans "Ohhh, that felt SO GOOD!" and Bono giggles.

Don't we all! O_O

Can you imagine a remake of the cover? :lol: I somehow don't think Edge would fit those pants anymore.

And CeeCee (I'm too lazy to multiquote.) I so wish they'd put that out on DVD, I would pay actual money for it. I treasure the audio clip Comet made me from part 3 where Edge goes around the pole and moans "Ohhh, that felt SO GOOD!" and Bono giggles.

Welsh yoga is funny. 'I try to exercise regularly. Once, maybe twice, every four to six weeks.'

Okay, Bono looks gooood in that hospital clip. :reject: I thought he did in the weeks after during his recovery, from the few pictures we got to see. He looked really rested and healthy, and probably a good 10 yrs younger.

Okay, Bono looks gooood in that hospital clip. :reject: I thought he did in the weeks after during his recovery, from the few pictures we got to see. He looked really rested and healthy, and probably a good 10 yrs younger.

I have to admit at the end of the clip, he looks a bit scared. I felt really bad.

Back
Top Bottom