PGP- Morals: We haz them??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I just saw that Tom Cruise was going to be in the movie version of the musical Rock of Ages....:ohmy:

First, Bono's cock is amok. Tom Cruise in a movie musical. It is the rapture. :crack:

Good morning people. Would it be wrong to make this my new avatar?

327793785.jpg

Okay, I did it. Just for today because...it's funny.

OMG I'd like to confirm that i am NOT the noisy bird :shifty:

Well, my first thought was that if I were to add another show, it would be the last date of the entire tour.

My second thought, after checking the Montreal dates, is that I can't do it because my bio-dad will be in town, meeting me for the first time.

I, uh .... can't really bail on that. : lol:
wow, cori! :hug:

I'm pissed off at U2 for ending the tour in the middle of nowhere. :grumpy:
Yeah, like whut the fook!!! :fist:

They should return to NYC
and play either the New Yankee Stadium or
the New Mets Stadium! uh huh! :yes: :lol:
:waiting: I wish.........

In totally unrelated news, I just won this t-shirt:

itsokaypluto_fullpic_artwork.jpg
ohhh that's adorable !

:therethere: pluto

: lol:
For some reason my brain just can't process actually getting to SEE them. I have a feeling like five songs in I'll finally be like "ZOMG, you guys, that is U2!"
aaawww {hug}:hyper:

I was like that in the pit until at least half way through the concert. I kept saying "Holy Shit" and grabbing my friend's shoulder. : lol:
aaawwww {hug}

I had a moment of pure awesomeness today- I got an article back with notes from an editor, which almost never happens. (They fix any stupid grammar and such, I just get it back if there's something seriously wrong.) I was all "ARRRGH, I don't have time for rewrites, must keep going!" The editor's note was, and I quote..

I had literally typed "You will find a three-minute walk away." and left it like that. : lol: I originally had a sentence there about a restaurant that was 3 min from the hotel, but then I found a different restaurant I wanted to talk about so I deleted the first, and... yeah. Something shiny must have distracted me. : reject:

Hmm..... well it might work IF the person
decided on a 3 minute walkabout ! : D

and.......
....on the other hand, maybe something hard distracted you! lol

:wink:

Ugh, this is what I pulled from the Baltimore gathering board

'98 Rock is reporting (probably incorrectly) that pit access will not be 1st come 1st served like normal and will be random when your bar code is scanned.

I cant confirm that this is really the case, but the local rock station is definitely reporting it as so'

To my knowledge, this has never been on 360 - just Vertigo, right?

omg! I hope NOT!!!! :no:

Grace, I'm loving you 1 day Avi :lmao:

That would be awesome!! Or they could at least drive us to the Timmies that's right beside the stadium.

That would be awesome! I mean, I doubt a taxi would cost all that much, but free is always better! (And not walking means we get to save energy for extracurricular activities with the band!)

Indeed!
Right now my biggest worry is my anxiety/illness issue. Part of me hopes that my doctor will have an idea of what might help right away, like things to do in days leading up (I'm even willing to cut out caffeine!), or in the short-term, pop a Xanax when I'm heading out for an adventure/travel/concert.

Xanax FTW! :reject:

That's my biggest worry for my shows, too. I'm just at the point where I'm SO fucking tired with it screwing with my life that I'm just not even going to think about it and just deal with whatever happens. It's like a battle of wills with my stupid body- "You want to have panic attacks when I drive? Too bad, my new backup plan involves driving to Toronto!"

I hope your doctor has some good suggestions! Maybe if you kind of overload on defensive measures (no caffeine, take something to calm your stomach, basically just be super-prepared), you'll be able to do your booty-shaking healthily and happily.

In other news, I am a total zombie today. Brain is all durrrrrrrrrr. If only it was Bono's miscievous cock keeping me up at night instead of work!

You crack me up, cori! :lol:

DO IT!! :enabler: :cabbagepatch:

Hmm, I seem to have multiquoted this post on accident (see above braindeadness), so I'm just going to leave it. HI POST! HI THORA!

In other news, I am a total zombie today. Brain is all durrrrrrrrrr. If only it was Bono's miscievous cock keeping me up at night instead of work!

Hmm, I seem to have multiquoted this post on accident (see above braindeadness), so I'm just going to leave it. HI POST! HI THORA!

:giggle:

And OH HAI THAR! (I originally wrote hair thar). :lol:

AGHGGHGH, there's a ticket for Montreal 1 on ebay for $50 w/ free shipping & no bids that ends in 3 hours. I can't decide if I should go ahead and snatch it up, or wait and make sure I'm actually going to make it to Montreal before I worry about tickets. :gah:

(I just accidentally typed :gay: instead of gah for that smiley. That could have gone somewhere TOTALLY different. Like a peacock in a back yard.)

Do it!! :yes: I got my ticket well before I had my flight/hotel booked. I'm sure you'd have no problems getting tickets to the show once you're in Montreal, but maybe actually having a ticket will be a good sign towards the rest of the trip plans falling into place? I dunno. I just want you to be able to come. :)

Are the Montreal tickets still really in demand? If so, maybe it would be worth the risk to buy it, and then selling it again if it turns out you can't make it. If there are lots of available tickets floating around, it might be hard to unload it.

And yeah, I'm starting to wonder if I need to stop caffeine, or at least just not have any for the days leading up to a Big Event.

... which might make those 8 hour drives from Boston to Moncton interesting. :lol:

I'm thinking I'll want to go it alone, as trying to coordinate with other people might add to the stress, and if I DO still end up getting sick, I honestly would rather be alone, and can go where I need to or stay up all night tossing and turning without worrying about bothering anyone else or messing up their plans.

I'm, like, 90% sure I'm going to do it.

AGHGGHGH, there's a ticket for Montreal 1 on ebay for $50 w/ free shipping & no bids that ends in 3 hours. I can't decide if I should go ahead and snatch it up, or wait and make sure I'm actually going to make it to Montreal before I worry about tickets. :gah:

(I just accidentally typed :gay: instead of gah for that smiley. That could have gone somewhere TOTALLY different. Like a peacock in a back yard.)

I have a ticket. I'm just asking face value for it. I need it to help with my hotel cost!

Ice cream sandwich for breakfast = nom.

I should quote my Edge photo from last night for inspiration.

And OMG, something about all of the "elevation" during shows just occurred to me that I had never considered, and now I don't think I'll be able to work for a while. :hmm:

There's an A/C thingy in our ceiling (we have partially open ceilings, so you can see some of the pipes and so on), and it's leaking in our department. :yikes: I hope it's just water or condensation, and not like deadly fluids or something. :lol: It's warm enough now that a little bit of A/C is needed to keep the building cool, but it's crazy that this building is so brand new, and it's already leaking. :huh: :tsk:

There's an A/C thingy in our ceiling, and it's leaking in our department. :yikes: I hope it's just water or condensation, and not like deadly fluids or something. :lol: It's warm enough now that a little bit of A/C is needed to keep the building cool, but it's crazy that this building is so brand new, and it's already leaking. :huh: :tsk:

:ohmy:

oh dear! hope it's all harmless!!!

that IS ridiculous
someone wasn't doing their job right and didn't get the right parameters for at what point would h2O condensation would occur room sizes/ area outside/inside temps etc ?

or mechanical what ?possible vibrations of unit would cause a gap in something in order for it to leak!

good luck out there, thora!!!

Oh, I know nothing about all of that. :lol: All I know is that the box is leaking and the sound is annoying. :lol: Our maintenance department has been notified, so I'm sure it'll be fixed quickly.

and............ ( what were u thinking???! use spoiler :wink: )

I have no idea why I never thought about this, but...

Ok, so we know the B-Man spends a pretty good part of most shows "excited". (I mean U2 fans are hot, how could he not?) So wouldn't the logical conclusion be that he does something about that right after?

Oh, I know nothing about all of that. :lol: All I know is that the box is leaking and the sound is annoying. :lol: Our maintenance department has been notified, so I'm sure it'll be fixed quickly.

We have some leaky ceiling tiles in one of our office-type buildings at Disney right now. A friend of mine snapped this pic of how the problem was being handled...

326374336.jpg

I have no idea why I never thought about this, but...

Ok, so we know the B-Man spends a pretty good part of most shows "excited". (I mean U2 fans are hot, how could he not?) So wouldn't the logical conclusion be that he does something about that right after?

:silent:

We have some leaky ceiling tiles in one of our office-type buildings at Disney right now. A friend of mine snapped this pic of how the problem was being handled...

326374336.jpg

:lol: That's awesome. It's just strange that we're having a leaky problem and the building has just been occupied for 6 months. It's too early for there to be problems! :lol:

Hi zu! :D

I always wear my hair down and in the same way, but I want some sort of protection for the top of my head. I have an umbrella that I can bring, but that will be a pain in the ass to hold all day. :lol: Maybe I'll stop by the store and see what they have there, then make a decision.

Back
Top Bottom