PGP - living underground & eating from a can

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:drool: Adam and the warwick.

vegasbonobackadamseapena.jpg

:lmao: oh and buttcrack!

Adam and the Warwick :drool::drool::drool:

This is like 2005. Got my tickets in late March for my birthday, then had to wait 8 months to see them!!! :scream: But this time, it's going to be even better. :heart: Oh, and this time I have super awesome friends who hooked me up with GA's. :love:

This is like 2005. Got my tickets in late March for my birthday, then had to wait 8 months to see them!!! :scream: But this time, it's going to be even better. :heart: Oh, and this time I have super awesome friends who hooked me up with GA's. :love:

:love:

After what you did for Daz, it needed to be done :heart:

Just arriving and seeing this......

i was just going to say......

as they say:
what goes around comes around! :hug:dg

How can Sebastian fail so hard, yet stay employed?

Wild, don't worry. Even if they're not showing up on your page, if you wrote it down somewhere it'll work. And if you didn't write it down, it should be up soon (mine disappeared last night and came back about an hour ago). If worse comes to worse, you can call fanfire and talk to an actual person. They can give you your code over the phone.

I have no presales to get through. u2.com can bite me squarely on the :censored:

Have you decided if you're going to see them this time 'round, Jess? Denver? Oakland? Maybe you could get that boy of yours to help you out or travel with you :wink: Then maybe your mom wouldn't give you such a hard time.

He doesn't like U2 that much and I can't ever get their site to work for me. Plus, the universe doesn't seem to want me to go to a U2 concert, since it keep throwing up so many roadblocks around it, so I'm not even going to try.

Back
Top Bottom