PGP: in The NorthEast USA: it's GETTING HOT for our U2 boys!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Afternoon, ladies!

Wild - where are your seats for Vegas? We're on Adam's side too! :D

I know you didn't ask me but I'm answering anyway :reject: I think Mot and I are almost totally on the other end of the field, pretty far up. Maybe just off to Edge's side a bit. But that's okay. I figure I'll be 'recovering' from the gathering most of the day anyway and not wanting to be in the GA line.

Flights can be such the pain in the ass. :angry: I hope you're able to figure it out without it being too expensive!

I can't spend any more moolah. So I just have to hope that my dad is willing to book it from the airport directly to the theatre (my dad has NEVER had a problem speeding - Porche owner!). And that my mom lets me get out of dinner with my brother that night, which was the original plan. I said I could see my brother the next day but he's taking his kids to a college football game :rolleyes: Stoopid sports getting in the way of theatre!!!!

Oh well. maybe it'll work out. [/bitchsession]

I know you didn't ask me but I'm answering anyway :reject: I think Mot and I are almost totally on the other end of the field, pretty far up. Maybe just off to Edge's side a bit. But that's okay. I figure I'll be 'recovering' from the gathering most of the day anyway and not wanting to be in the GA line.

Oh cool! I thought you had GA. Since it's a small stadium, I'm sure no matter where you're sitting, you'll have a great view. :up:

I can't spend any more moolah. So I just have to hope that my dad is willing to book it from the airport directly to the theatre (my dad has NEVER had a problem speeding - Porche owner!). And that my mom lets me get out of dinner with my brother that night, which was the original plan. I said I could see my brother the next day but he's taking his kids to a college football game :rolleyes: Stoopid sports getting in the way of theatre!!!!

Oh well. maybe it'll work out. [/bitchsession]

I hope it doesn't give you too much trouble.

Btw, does anyone know what's going on with the setlist party today? I haven't seen a thread started for it yet.

The concert doesn't start for a few more hours, plus it's a Sunday, so not as many people are online, probably. I'm sure someone will get things started soon. :)

Oh we are! I've only been coming in here for about a month I think for this thread? I don't remember. I have a blast every time I come in. You need a laugh this a is great place for sure and of coarse to share our U2 love.

I'm feeling better than I was minus pain from my glands being swollen. But other than that better.

The concert doesn't start for a few more hours, plus it's a Sunday, so not as many people are online, probably. I'm sure someone will get things started soon. :)

Thanks for the info :up:

Oh we are! I've only been coming in here for about a month I think for this thread? I don't remember. I have a blast every time I come in. You need a laugh this a is great place for sure and of coarse to share our U2 love.

I'm feeling better than I was minus pain from my glands being swollen. But other than that better.

Yeah that is one thing I definitely noticed, It's a great place if you need cheering up because everyone has such hilarious senses of humour. And everyone is so nice and welcoming.

Yeah that is one thing I definitely noticed, It's a great place if you need cheering up because everyone has such hilarious senses of humour. And everyone is so nice and welcoming.

Very much so! My first Day here. I said Can I come in?:shifty: LOL and they welcomed me with open arms. :D These girls are great!

Hello Greeneyedgirl!:wave:

Oh cool! I thought you had GA. Since it's a small stadium, I'm sure no matter where you're sitting, you'll have a great view. :up:

I'm doing GA for all the others. :drool: I just want to go to Vegas for the party :lol: so I got "crummy" seats. But I'm sitting with another PLEBAn and I'll get to meet sooooo many Blue Crackers, it'll totally be worth it. :hyper:

Hi GG! :hug: How's it going?

I'm doing GA for all the others. :drool: I just want to go to Vegas for the party :lol: so I got "crummy" seats. But I'm sitting with another PLEBAn and I'll get to meet sooooo many Blue Crackers, it'll totally be worth it. :hyper:

Excellent! The only way we were going to make Vegas work was if we got the cheapest seats, which we did manage. We're behind the stage, but it will be awesome! I'm soooo excited to meet everybody on the Thursday - it's gonna be a blast!

It's funny, I was talking about the trip with my parents a few weeks ago, and they were asking about our plans and so on, and I mentioned the party on Thursday night. Somehow my mom got it into her head that the boys would be there, and was getting all excited for me that I would finally get to meet them. :laugh: I explained that it was just a bunch of us fans getting together to hang out and have a few drinks. She was all - "Oh, well, that's not so cool." :lol: My mom is awesome! :love:

This is my first time ever doing GA for anything, so I'm pretty nervous and excited at the same time.

You're taking your friend for her birthday right?

Soundchecking Elevation!!!!

WOOHOO :rockon:

I felt the same way.
Wild, Dis and Jem were here :hug:
bunch of others too, they were all chatting and carrying on multiple convos w each other. It was nuts :lol:
I had to join in :lol:

Hey :wave:
I guess you just have to be in here long enough to make friends. Looks like some of you girls have been chatting since Vertigo.

Hi GG! :hug: How's it going?

Excellent! The only way we were going to make Vegas work was if we got the cheapest seats, which we did manage. We're behind the stage, but it will be awesome! I'm soooo excited to meet everybody on the Thursday - it's gonna be a blast!

It's funny, I was talking about the trip with my parents a few weeks ago, and they were asking about our plans and so on, and I mentioned the party on Thursday night. Somehow my mom got it into her head that the boys would be there, and was getting all excited for me that I would finally get to meet them. :laugh: I explained that it was just a bunch of us fans getting together to hang out and have a few drinks. She was all - "Oh, well, that's not so cool." :lol: My mom is awesome! :love:

:lol: I'm well grown up (married / kid) but I still am not telling my mom what I"m doing next month. She wouldn't understand. And I usually ask her (or another family member) to help pay for the plane ticket when I go see them :reject:

You're taking your friend for her birthday right?.
Yes I am!:D She keeps txing 30 more days! and so on. LOL. We're gonna have a blast.

I'm a little stressed though trying to do last minute things for us like transportion cause I'm low on money now, she's suppose to send me money for that, but I'm also want to make sure we have extra money just in case something happens.

:lol: I'm well grown up (married / kid) but I still am not telling my mom what I"m doing next month. She wouldn't understand. And I usually ask her (or another family member) to help pay for the plane ticket when I go see them :reject:

I totally understand. :lol: My mom doesn't fully understand the fact that I'm meeting most of you guys for the first time there, and that we've met on the internet. I wouldn't tell her either. She's probably still freaked out about predators on the internets and stuff. :giggle:

Not that you'd know it from my post count but I'm still a relative n00b in here - only 2 years I think.

Oh wow! Well I understand that cuz there is always something to chat about when it comes to U2 :wink:
I annoy my friends and family enough with that :lol:

Yes I am!:D She keeps txing 30 more days! and so on. LOL. We're gonna have a blast.

I'm a little stressed though trying to do last minute things for us like transportion cause I'm low on money now, she's suppose to send me money for that, but I'm also want to make sure we have extra money just in case something happens.

It's always good to have extra money for emergencies. I'm already saving for the next leg :lol:

I totally understand. :lol: My mom doesn't fully understand the fact that I'm meeting most of you guys for the first time there, and that we've met on the internet. I wouldn't tell her either. She's probably still freaked out about predators on the internets and stuff. :giggle:

Well, that is how we all met Wild! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom