PGP - If we could, you know we would, if we could, we would... NOT LET YOU GO! :D

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Russty Cat said:
Glad your back Drea! :hug: I didn't read back, cuz I have way to many things going on as it is. :lol: How did you get sunburnt?

I got sunburned last Sun because I went down to St Clair W (a highly Italian part of TO) to watch the World Cup Final... I got there at 11:30am, didn't remember sunscreen till half time (and was wearing a tank top), and ended up not putting sunscreen on my shoulders or arms... :yikes: You could've flipped me over and called me bacon, I was so crispy :lol:

Are you on MSN? I can send you the pics that way :wink:

Hey Russty! :hug:

Man, it was such a good movie. It was really funny, so I was laughing a lot. There were some pretty hilarious lines. :lmao: Hopefully you'll get a chance to see it soon! :up:

I hope so. I wanted to go this weekend. But it was my youngest daughters birthday so we did some fun stuff with her instead. I might catch it next week when I'm on vacation in Washington.

Yep we will be seeing shows two nights in a row there. I can't wait. Pearl Jam puts on an awesome show. Two nights in a row though is gonna about make my brain melt. :lol:

Since the Gorge kicked my ass big time last time we did a pre-concert training today. Walking around in 100 degree heat for 4 hours. I did okay. At about hour 3 I got a bit woozy but after we sat for a few I was okay. I'm paying the price now though. I'm drinking my 10th glass of powerade and I'm still dehydrated. :madwife:

I'm determined this time it will not kick my ass. I will make it my bitch! I'm meeting up with a whole group of people that I didn't get to see last time because I ended up in the hospital. I swear I feel like we've been training for a marathon. I've been getting emails asking if I've been drinking enough all month to prep and walking to make sure I can make it from the car down to our seats. :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom