PGP...I came when nobody was around...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Just dropping in for a second - had a few minutes to play sims earlier today (bonus! :rockon: :laugh: )

I replaced the characters which were accidentally erased or which I never got around to adding before, thought I would share them with you :D

plebans.jpg

AB3.jpg

JTLarry.jpg

I'm trying to find a fifties style leather/biker outfit for JT Hums Larry but the one on the game is only available for teenagers :grumpy:

and my personal favorite:

BBfc3.jpg

I'm not pleased with Edge's hair, but I'm looking for a replacement style. Other than that, I adore the babyfacers :giggle:

:wave:

Now I'm here, and except for disappearing a few fifteen minutes once in a while, I'm here to stay for a few hours...

Last edited:
Oops, was too quick there. Or too late, depending on how you see it.

A week off work is nice, but not when you're actually in pain, though. I hope it gets better soon :hug:

I'm ok. I'm always ok :lol:

Got an exam comin' up Saturday, so I'll have to study for that all day tomorrow, but on the other hand, my student money comes in tomorrow :hyper: I haven't bought any manga for a year, I have so much catching up to do! And I'm gonna buy nic patches... Let's hope it works out this time :reject:

Hi girls :wave:

Just checking in for a few. Wild I hope your arm gets better soon. :hug: :heart:

And I have a huge bone to pick with Sami! :madwife: I'm addicted to Greys Anatomy now!!!! Dr. McDreamy won't get out of my head! I spent all day knitting and watching Season one when I should have been doing chores! :drool: I have to get the rest of Season one tomorrow, cuz I'm hooked now.

I have to say, I watched one (or two) episode(s) of that show, and I so wanted to become addicted to it, 'cause it's really good, but it just didn't happen. I missed too many episodes. Now, CSI or House M.D. on the other hand :drool:

greys_anatomy_dempsey_d.jpg

This is Dr. McDreamy aka Patrick Dempsey. :giggle: :drool:

Jez I love CSI too! I haven't watched House though. We don't get much tv here anymore, but if we huddle in our room and put tin foil on the tv and their isn't alot of wind we can get like 3 channels. :laugh:

WildHoney said:
Have you girls heard about the girl that was pulled up on stage by Bono in Brazil??

Her husband's divorcing her because of it :coocoo: :crazy:

OH man you can't be serious!!! That is just screwed up!

Of any U2 fan I would think I have the most cause to be getting my arse kicked to the curb. I mean come on at least she didn't call her husband Bono during the middle of sex. :eek: :lmao:

Russty Cat said:
Hi girls :wave:

Just checking in for a few. Wild I hope your arm gets better soon. :hug: :heart:

And I have a huge bone to pick with Sami! :madwife: I'm addicted to Greys Anatomy now!!!! Dr. McDreamy won't get out of my head! I spent all day knitting and watching Season one when I should have been doing chores! :drool: I have to get the rest of Season one tomorrow, cuz I'm hooked now.

OMG me too. McDreamy is second to my McBono :heart:

Check out details magazine gorgeous pix of P. Dempsey!~

Back
Top Bottom