PGP...I came when nobody was around...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I'm doing good Mucca, thanks for asking :hug:

Good Luck Russty! :heart: can't wait to see the new tattoo :hyper:

Jez - I just have to say thank you for your comments over in Fan Fic :hug: It means a lot to me

I'm working on sims clips :cute: there were some good ones today :giggle:

Sad_Girl said:

Jez - I just have to say thank you for your comments over in Fan Fic :hug: It means a lot to me

Oh, you're welcome. :hug: It's mostly just rambling, as usual.

"Jez: after seeing the drama all over interference, I've concluded that this thread is the only safe place. "

Yes, I copied and pasted... I've noticed a certain... hostility towards some... There are a few I was on my way to be hostile to too, but I kept my tongue in check. Most of the time I wouldn't have contributed anything new to the discussions anyway :shrug:

I finally figured out how to get to the pictures they take in the photo booths :D

photoboothpics.jpg

photoboothpics1.jpg

babyband.jpg

sami0201 said:
:lmao: SG can you get the pictures Adam and I took in the photo booth? :shifty: :lol:

I'm going to check; but I had one set of them turn up just an empty frame. I have to clean out the temporary memory and the storytelling folder every day to keep it running smoothly and to do the updates here, so it's possible that they were lost when I did that. But now that I know, I can take some more and get clips before I erase the excess stuff :wink:

Back
Top Bottom