PGP-Are We Vsmapriers or Vsmictims?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Awesome paying everything off. That way you're not in debt because of a band.

I'm good - tired. It's exhausting being on vacation with a 6 year old.

:lol: I know. Everyone at my work thinks I`m insane that most of my paychecks are paying for concerts.

What did you guys do today. Anything exciting :hmm:

That reminds me, I saw the cutest little boy today. We were in the only grocery store in town that was open and he was with his mom (about age 5 or 4) and he picked up a big piece of broccoli and he was like Can we please get this, I love broccoli. I was laughing so hard. It was adorable :cute:

Hey Zooey! :hug: How was day two of your looong weekend?

Thora! :hug:

You girls aren't going to make me drink again tonight, are you? :uhoh:

I wonder how Jem is feeling. :love:

:lol: No, probably not. I ended up not going into the States today, because the border lineups were freakishly long, so I haven't left the house. :lol: I do have some vodka left, but I won't be crazily drinking tonight. :)

I'm debating whether or not to order takeout from a tasty burger joint. :hmm: I'd have to go pick it up, since they don't deliver, but I'm kinda craving a delicious burger.

:lol: I know. Everyone at my work thinks I`m insane that most of my paychecks are paying for concerts.

What did you guys do today. Anything exciting :hmm:

That reminds me, I saw the cutest little boy today. We were in the only grocery store in town that was open and he was with his mom (about age 5 or 4) and he picked up a big piece of broccoli and he was like Can we please get this, I love broccoli. I was laughing so hard. It was adorable :cute:

They just have their priorities out of whack!

We had a lego battle, went to the park for a picnic w/ friends, went to a book sale at the library and ran some errands. Good times.

O's like that with apples. If we don't get apples and bananas he's sad - so we always have them on hand.

They just have their priorities out of whack!

We had a lego battle, went to the park for a picnic w/ friends, went to a book sale at the library and ran some errands. Good times.

O's like that with apples. If we don't get apples and bananas he's sad - so we always have them on hand.

Ah you`re one of those cool moms :up: Sounds like you guys had a fun day.

Lets hope he continues the fruit liking over the years. He`ll be one healthy boy :cute:

Ah you`re one of those cool moms :up: Sounds like you guys had a fun day.

Lets hope he continues the fruit liking over the years. He`ll be one healthy boy :cute:

Yesterday we were in the bookstore and I hear him say really loud "She's FAT!" I said "Don't say that so loud." He points to a pregnancy yoga video "But she is."

:lol: No, probably not. I ended up not going into the States today, because the border lineups were freakishly long, so I haven't left the house. :lol: I do have some vodka left, but I won't be crazily drinking tonight. :)

I'm debating whether or not to order takeout from a tasty burger joint. :hmm: I'd have to go pick it up, since they don't deliver, but I'm kinda craving a delicious burger.

burger :drool:

no TJ's :sad:

my hard drive is full :scratch:

I can't upload the pic of the giant cactus chunk with 1.5 inch thorns that i pulled out of my son's leg today. He and his friends were kicking them around like soccer balls. :rolleyes:

burger :drool:

no TJ's :sad:

Srsly - these burgers are amazing. :lol: My stomach's rumbling, and I have to go out and get gas for the car tonight anyway, so I just placed the order. :lol: It will take me a while to get gas and all that, so I'm gonna take off and go do that now. :lol:

Yeah, I'm sad not to have gone, but I'll for sure go another weekend. I think it was probably so insane because most people around here have Friday off, so they were going to the States for fun or whatever.

Got mah burger. :drool: And it is so worth it!

It's really really stormy outside tonight. :uhoh: I wouldn't be surprised if we lost power. Hopefully it stays on, though!

Back
Top Bottom