PGP-Are We Vsmapriers or Vsmictims?

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Btw, I really do think Kim Kardashian is cute. I have no fucking idea why she's famous, and people like that bug the shit out of me (famous for...nothing), but she is cute. :lol:

Wow new thread :ohmy: Guess you had to be around last night to understand the thread title. I have no clue what it means :lol:

I feel complete now that I've actually seen IMGL :wink:
Great movie! Loved every minute of it! It was cool seeing Edge go back to the old school.
Some of my fav parts where when he was joking around about the Elevation guitar sounds and when they showed the Street Mission clip :cute:

It's definitely worth reading back, Kristen. :lol: Last night was fun.

So I forgot that my drivers license expires tomorrow. Shit. :angry: I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic. Thankfully there are a few places that are open tomorrow (they're closed today & Sunday/Monday), but the closest one to me is about a 35 minute drive away from my house. Grrrr. I have no choice but to go tomorrow, so hopefully it won't take too long to get that taken care of.

Now that I'm coherent, I remember them sending me a reminder letter in the mail, but that was way back in January or February. Of course I totally forgot about it, because I didn't want to pay the stupid $75 back then. Ugh. :angry: :lol:

Kristen, I'm glad you liked it - knew you would. How could you not?! :cute: I also liked when Jimmy Page went to the house where they recorded a bunch of stuff. The Jack White stuff I could do without but :shrug: I got it on DVD - it's one of those "have it on in the background and pay attention during your favorite parts"

So I forgot that my drivers license expires tomorrow. Shit. :angry: I woke up in the middle of the night in a panic. Thankfully there are a few places that are open tomorrow (they're closed today & Sunday/Monday), but the closest one to me is about a 35 minute drive away from my house. Grrrr. I have no choice but to go tomorrow, so hopefully it won't take too long to get that taken care of.

Now that I'm coherent, I remember them sending me a reminder letter in the mail, but that was way back in January or February. Of course I totally forgot about it, because I didn't want to pay the stupid $75 back then. Ugh. :angry: :lol:

i hate when that happens - you wake up stressed out and there's nothing you can do abut it at 3am. Hope you get it taken care of. I have to re-register to vote before the May election... will do today.

i hate when that happens - you wake up stressed out and there's nothing you can do abut it at 3am. Hope you get it taken care of. I have to re-register to vote before the May election... will do today.

It shouldn't be a problem, hopefully. :)

I also have to renew my US passport before May. So many things to renew! :lol:

Hello! :flirt:

So I'm not going in to Washington today. The border lineups are ridiculous. :lol: I think I'll wait for a regular weekend, and go then. Everyone seems to have had the same idea as me, and the border near my house has a 2.5 hr wait. :crack: No thank you! :)

Maybe I'll give it a read later on :hmm:
Uh that sucks about your license. Hopefully you can get everything sorted out tomorrow.

Kristen, I'm glad you liked it - knew you would. How could you not?! :cute: I also liked when Jimmy Page went to the house where they recorded a bunch of stuff. The Jack White stuff I could do without but :shrug: I got it on DVD - it's one of those "have it on in the background and pay attention during your favorite parts"

I liked some of the Jack White stuff but I know what you mean. If I watched it again, I would definitely skip to The Edge parts :wink:

I still haven't seen that yet. Maybe I'll go pick it up this weekend sometime. I'm pretty sure one or more of the cards that I have sitting on my kitchen table will have some money in them. :giggle:

Birthday money :love:

People are already asking me what i want for mine and it's months way :crack: :lol:

Really?! That's awesome! :lol:

I got my birthday present from my parents in December, so I haven't had to make up a list of anything for anyone this year. :) My friends and I don't normally give each other gifts, so I generally just get one gift from my parents, and then the rest of my relatives just send me money. :lol: Money is a great present! :D

Back
Top Bottom