Paul - too hot to handle

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
108513435_e1271c51c8.jpg

arw9797 said:
Oh yeah. Taken by me. All way from Bublin Dublin Croke Park. Mr Paul McGuiness :love: Highlight of the night.
346484%3B%3C2%7Ffp339%3Enu%3D3237%3E686%3E4%3A%3A%3EWSNRCG%3D323356%3B4%3C%3B829nu0mrj
:applaud: I was hoping you'd post this one!!!

:sad: I can't believe Kariann and I went to the bathroom (and met the taxi driver from the night before but that's another story) and missed him!

Schmeg said:

:sad: I can't believe Kariann and I went to the bathroom (and met the taxi driver from the night before but that's another story) and missed him!

I was sooooooo mad you guys left! :madwife: Before this shot, he was waving to the crowd. EVeryone in front was yelling "PAUL!!!!"(seriously) so he turned around a :wave: by the time I got my camera ready he was walking away :sad:

Schmeg said:

One of the most tragic near-miss stories ever.:sad:

nurse chrissi said:

:censored: :ohmy:

just look at him - all dark and brooding in a black and white picture
I wish the guy in the vest would step aside :mad:

I know, darn guy with the vest on....he thinks he's so cool, trying to overshadow Paul's sexiness *shakes fist in anger* :mad:

Kariann said:

:sad: Now I'm bummed that you missed the wave photo op.

tell me about it! I could have gotten it with video and sound if I had been a little quicker. Damn me for looking at the crew getting the stage ready. :mad:

arw9797 said:

tell me about it! I could have gotten it with video and sound if I had been a little quicker. Damn me for looking at the crew getting the stage ready. :mad:
no excuses :tsk:

we could have had a Paul gif :sad:

nurse chrissi said:

no excuses :tsk:

we could have had a Paul gif :sad:

:reject: I know. I'm sorry.

My whole Ireland experience last summer, including two U2 concerts at Croke Park, is ruined by the fact that this is the one and only picture of Paul McGuinness I got. :sigh:

OOOOOOOOH....that Paul :reject: I seriously couldn't understand why there was
1) another Bono thread
2) why the pictures of the b-man were so bad(for him not for Paul)

But I was thinking about doing this some time ago...sadly I had no pictures of Mr. Paul

Back
Top Bottom