Orgasmatron Meeting!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Mrs. Edge

Bono's Belly Dancing Friend
Here I am Molly! You are right, we need a new Orgasmatron gtg, especially since there have been so many Edge threads and new Edgeletts revealing themselves to us lately!

Maybe we could try some sort of MSN "conference call" type chat, where one of us signs on, and then invites everyone else in as they sign on too? We'd then have our own private chat room of sorts. It would require everyone signing onto MSN, but that only takes a few seconds. What do you think?

I had an idea the other day too. Way before I wrote stories, I "told" stories with my friends. I would literally sit there in my spares in school and go "Once upon a time...." and I'd rattle off an entire story on the spot. I don't know if I have the discipline for that anymore, but we could each do our own paragraph, and tell a totally wild story about Edge and anyone else we want and all of us could have a tryst with him! What do you think?
biggrin.gif

HELLO Mrs EDGE!! The conference call chat thing sounds great! Just let me know when you wanted to do it...

I also love the idea about each of us telling a story.. Although, I'm not very good at doing creative stuff, but I'll definitely give it a go!

Greeny here again...

Umm, I'd love to, ehm, write part of a story about Edge. *Looks at Feet* I dunno though... I'm not very creative either, and I can't promise anything very good. *Blush* Besides, what if this turns into MPS? Those girls need therapy!!! Lol. *leans in* Just don't tell Bluey I said that, okay?

So who is going to start? *blush*

LOL uh, Greeny! You're damn straight about those MPS freaks...
Yay Jess! Thx for starting a new meeting! I actually just got MSN a few days ago, so the meeting thing would be cool. And the story sounds great! But I sure as hell ain't starting it, I tend to... well, suck at that.
biggrin.gif
Here's inspiration though:

i5DA1DED4-24FB-4637-AC30-FD2AAB6E54D9.jpg

i030A9DDE-F6E6-4C83-BDF0-2974A985ED3E.jpg

i36CF3DAC-53BA-48E5-A396-F7E5EFE2C756.jpg

Ohhhh yeaaah! So nice!

Oh heck yeah! New member! Welcome!!
I just wanted to add these new piccies from the Superbowl press conference:
He was so adorable in these pics!
i96B36BD1-0EE2-48C3-B969-83C35EC499B5.jpg

i502E0A73-687C-471D-8669-752E63BF9F24.jpg

Yaaaayyyy! Is this weekend too soon? Nice pics Molly!!!

I will start the story going and we can take turns with each paragraph. The different styles will make it that much funnier.

HEY! Walk On just came on the radio! And I can sing out loud bc my crotchety office mate isn't here to shut me up! YAAAAAYYY!
biggrin.gif

*Fishy creeps in and hopes MacFishto won't notice*

*whispers*

MacFishto and the MPS have taken over my life...please help me...if she finds out I was here I am done for. Edgie-wedie-poo-poo...please help me. Greeneyes, if you don't betray me, I won't betray you...

*Misses her status as Bedazzled Merch-Maid and Fashion Chair of Orgasmatron*

*Sneaks back out before MacFishto misses her*

Fishy <><

------------------
The Macphisto Society
Being Bad Never Looked So Good

Wednesday + MPS = NAKED TIME!!!

"Except it may have been Care Bears" ~Opal

Fishy!!!
Of course, we'll have to keep this a secret from Bluey and MacFishto and especially from certain gold wearing "Lemon singing you know who...

In the meantime... Hooray for Edge.

-Greeny

I have MSN and Mrs. Edge is on my list.
biggrin.gif
Let me know what time is planned and I shall do my best to attend.

Originally posted by mocool12:
i36CF3DAC-53BA-48E5-A396-F7E5EFE2C756.jpg

Ohhhh yeaaah! So nice!

*Bounces up and down out of excitement* <--NERD!! I actually DID that out of excitement.

Anyhew, yea, I like it. Lemme know about the details ok?

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+Hilarryous. Oh, it will catch on+

How's about "Orgasmatronette?" Sound good to anybody?

------------------
It's the puppets that pull the strings.

*You're very kind. Most people laugh when they see my googly eye.*

+Hilarryous. Oh, it will catch on+

Hey y'all!

Here's my e-mail address so you can add me to your contact lists on MSN messenger. (We are using that, right?)

babyswan11@hotmail.com

And if I'm being clueless and MSN means something else, feel free to enlighten me!

Viva Edge!

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Oh! Jam Jar, I'm reading your fanfic, it's just taking me awhile to get through it all. It's very good (although kind of depressing, I'm getting jealous of fanfic characters! LOL!). All you have to do is get thyself a hotmail account (I think you can even use a Yahoo acct) and then you download the Instant Messenging, which doesn't take long.

I think the easiest thing would be for everyone to post their hotmail accts, and then I'll add you all to my contact list.

When is good for you guys? Maybe Saturday night at 10pm eastern? Other ideas?

Originally posted by Mrs. Edge:
Oh! Jam Jar, I'm reading your fanfic, it's just taking me awhile to get through it all. It's very good (although kind of depressing, I'm getting jealous of fanfic characters! LOL!). All you have to do is get thyself a hotmail account (I think you can even use a Yahoo acct) and then you download the Instant Messenging, which doesn't take long.

I think the easiest thing would be for everyone to post their hotmail accts, and then I'll add you all to my contact list.

When is good for you guys? Maybe Saturday night at 10pm eastern? Other ideas?

Can we make it a little later on Saturday night?? Say 11-11:30 or so? Maybe we can do it around 10 tonight?

Anyway, my e-mail is badmichelle48@hotmail.com.. I think you might already have this Mrs Edge..

Originally posted by mocool12:

i502E0A73-687C-471D-8669-752E63BF9F24.jpg
he looks so cool in that pic. cool and confident.
smile.gif

------------------
)|( Vande )|(

"A word I've always liked more than happiness is joy. Happiness is a mood that comes and goes, whereas joy is just there." -Bono

The CIRCLE only has one side.

Love,
Emily

Visit my webpage for U2 wallpapers:
www.geocities.com/springtime5348/index.html

In my dream I was drowning my sorrows, but my sorrows they learned to swim...

I don't think it matters what address you have, as long as you download the MSN IM stuff.

So, what does everyone think? Late tonight (Friday) or tomorrow night (Saturday)?

Originally posted by President Stupid:
Does it have to be a hotmail account? I signed up through my ISP email account, racheldalton@attbi.com.

If that won't work, let me know.

Cooool, I'm pretty sure I can make it either late tonight or tomorrow night. It don't matter none! Just as long as it's late I guess.

Oh yeah- I've read your story too Jam Jar! I started reading it a while ago haha, and I love it! It's sooo good! Yayay!

I'm juf2m@hotmail.com, just so you guys have it. Let's wait and see how many ppl show up by 11pm tonight (Eastern) and if it's a really small #, we'll try again tomorrow night!
biggrin.gif

Back
Top Bottom