Ok one more hot pic of Bono's clone

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

SicilianGoddess

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
I cant resist!
I asked Tony if I could post it and he said yes only because "you're hot and I like you.....
wink.gif
"

eek.gif

eek.gif

Dammit why dont I live in New York!

%3B%3C%3A948832323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D323236325%3A%3B5%3Bnu0mrj

------------------
Sicilian Women Are More Dangerous Than Shotguns

My Website

[This message has been edited by SicilianGoddess (edited 08-23-2001).]

*stares*
*drools*

Is it me, or is that a REALLY Bono-esque pose, too?

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

"All God wants is a willing heart and for us to call out to him." - Bono

Tony: Whoops, there go my shirtsleeves again. La dee da...
Mona: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaagggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *lust* *faint*
Guy in blue in pic: Tony's really hot....

I wonder what the ticket seller ppl thought

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

"You give me something to sleep to at night" ~Michelle Branch~

He's probly thinking "OMG I need to stop taking those hallucinigines!"

Blah, how do you spell that anyway.

biggrin.gif

------------------

My Website

no offense, but...does Tony smell or something? because how ELSE could he be single? I don't understand.
smile.gif
Let's go smell him and investigate.

------------------
~*Mona*~
"What you don't have you don't need it now, What you don't know you can feel it somehow." ~U2~

LOL ! He says he's looking for the "right" woman... they must be hard to find in New York I guess.

smile.gif

------------------

My Website

Originally posted by Discoteque:

But does he have the typical New Yawk accent??

disco

lol!
Bono: *quotes Shakespeare*
Tony: %$#* *spit* %^#@

maybe if he does he can be the strong silent type.

BTW
1. how tall is Tony (Bono's kind of a little guy)
2. pics of Tony wearing ties?! Does Tony wear ties! I don't know what it is about me and ties.
smile.gif

3.I think the female who looks most like Bono (lol) should mate with Tony and they will create a super race of Bono lookalikes.

------------------
~*Mona*~

Tony is taller.
That's the first thing that help my heart rate get back to normal. I saw him, thought "BONO!!!!" Then thought "Wait... he's not that tall."

I'd say that Tony's about 6 feet. Am I right, Tony?

------------------
"It's only after you've lost everything that you're free to do anything." - Fight Club

"Here's where it makes the most sense. You need it so you don't forget. Forget that there are places in the world that aren't made out of stone. That there's something inside that's yours, that they can't touch. That's the beauty of music. They can't take that away from you." - The Shawshank Redemption

*conlict*
Bono is hot
Tony is hot
Bono is short
Tony is not

Wait I'm short too.

aagg!! Tony, what have you done?!!

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by Sunrazor:
Tony is taller.
That's the first thing that help my heart rate get back to normal. I saw him, thought "BONO!!!!" Then thought "Wait... he's not that tall."

Bono is short, like 5'6" or something...I am 5'9" no where near six feet!

I don't have a New York (Yawk) accent either because I am from New Jersey...and no I don't pronounce that Joisey! That's only if you are from Hoboken! I think I speak pretty normal although I am working on my Irish accent (I'm actually Italian)

Thanks for all your kind words, you chicks are the best (OK I do watch The Sopranos hell I'm from Jersey!)

Tony

Well, yer as tall as Gavin, anyway,
I'm EXACTLY 5'6. I'm so proud.

------------------

Holy shits, SG, that guy IS hot! I just sent it to my cousin who's single and she sais she is on a manhunt now...

Fresh off the press....
wink.gif

I think I'm going to move to New York.

I think he's hotter than Bono.

eek.gif
Did I just say that??

%3B%3C%3A%3A45%3A32323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D32323633978%3A%3Bnu0mrj

%3B%3C%3A%3A45%3A32323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D32323633978%3A%3Cnu0mrj

%3B%3C%3A%3A45%3A32323%7Ego56%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D3232363397%3A23nu0mrj

DROOL.........
droolbeta5.gif

------------------

My Website

Yeah we're gettin too many letters!! There's the whole Ewan thing, too.

PLEBATE

------------------
~*Mona*~

Originally posted by U2 God:
Originally posted by Sunrazor:
Tony is taller.

I don't have a New York (Yawk) accent either I think I speak pretty normal although I am working on my Irish accent (I'm actually Italian)

It's actually called a brogh!
smile.gif
(Hope that didn't sound nit-picky -didn't mean it to!)

------------------
It's no secret that the stars, are falling from the sky...
-Kathleen-

So... um... Tony...

*stares at her feet*

What's it like being a star?!
smile.gif

er... Um... you coming to Canada anytime soon?
biggrin.gif

[This message has been edited by J-Tree (edited 08-25-2001).]

When I met Tony, the thing that really got me was the way he could imitate Bono's mannerisms, poses and movements. I mean, he had all Bono's facial expressions mastered. I don't know if he was trying hard or if it came naturally, like his face. The way he looks at you, the way he cocks his head and grins, it's just so weird, he seems so much like the real Bono! That's an added factor that you can't get from just looking at the pictures, it makes him look even more like Bono when he's there in real life. So if anyone thinks he's Bono-esque from the pics alone wait until you're standing face to face with him! He's a cool guy!

Its funny I just talked to Tony in the Aol chatroom last night!! He sent me that first picture, Hot isnt he?!! My friend Cory had taken a picture with him in Philly.Everyone he works with now thinks its really Bono in the picture!!! Why couldnt there be Bono look alikes in Philly???? WILL SOMEONE ANSWERE ME NOW!!!! just kidding..

karla

Originally posted by u2philly62:
Its funny I just talked to Tony in the Aol chatroom last night!! He sent me that first picture, Hot isnt he?!! My friend Cory had taken a picture with him in Philly.Everyone he works with now thinks its really Bono in the picture!!! Why couldnt there be Bono look alikes in Philly???? WILL SOMEONE ANSWERE ME NOW!!!! just kidding..

karla

There IS a Bono look alike in Philly. We went out after Philly #1 and there he was- Bono, behind the bar pouring us drinks all night. I wouldn't call him a clone, but definitely a look alike.

Too bad when I woke up in the hotel the next AFTERNOON nobody could remember his name, the bar's name, or even the area we had been in. I think there was a Fat Tuesday's around? It's all so vague. But maybe you will run into him one day! He was nice.
smile.gif

[This message has been edited by partygirl33 (edited 08-28-2001).]

I forgot to mention, I have a very excellent close-up pic of just Tony's face I took with my own camera, if I ever get a scanner I will post it here where I know it will be appreciated!
biggrin.gif

all right, that DOES IT!!!

PLEASE find out of Tony is coming to Dallas/Austin!!!!
wink.gif

REALLY like dark haired guys...erm, kind a like Edge...and Bono...and Tony! Dang, he's a hottie boomba-lottie!!!

How old is Tony? Um, hey, I'M SINGLE!!! Yoo hoo, Tony, over here!! *waves frantically...walks into pole*

Disco

How timely for this thread to rise to the top, I just got my Tony pic scanned! Here it is, I took when I met him!

%3B%3C%3B6%3B%3C832323%7Ego4%3Dot%3E2325%3D%3A94%3D599%3DXROQDF%3E232327348%3A%3A%3C9ot1lsi

Like I said he acts and seems so much more like Bono than you can see in a picture. He really has a lot of Bono's expressions and moves mastered. It really gets to you, it's almost like the real thing! Besides, he's a really nice and really cool guy too!

Back
Top Bottom