Ok, job hunters:

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

youvedonewhat

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Well, with all this controversy regarding the reptilian Lola Cashman and her abuse of our band, I'm wondering if there's a vacancy now? :lol:

So, er.... I'm thinking: what kinda job would I like to do for U2?

Organise and catalogue Edges' gitaars and plucks?

Hang about waiting for Larry's hair to grow so I can book him an appointment with some stylist...(of course, I'd have to be there just to make comment on what kinda job she/he was doing. 'Oh, you missed a bit there. I think you'd better take your shirt off, Larry. Make sure there's no untidy ends left at your neck.'

Make sure that Adam had a good supply of teas and a variety of places for him to chill out in privacy.. (course, I'd hafta go with him to make sure he wasn't disturbed by journalists or photographers).

And finally: what would I do for Bono...

Ah, Bono...:drool: :drool:

Well, maybe he needs someone to run his bath, fluff up his toweling robe, y'know, be there to dry him off...:evil: :evil:

....yeah...I could live with that..and y'know, I think I might even do that fer free...:drool: :drool:

I don't have the skills or training for it, but what the Hell - this is a fantasy question, so I'll give a fantasy answer! :D

I should very much like the be the Official Band Masseuse. :yes:
I mean, just the thought of me alone with each of them, only a towel separating them from my bare hands & some scented oils..... :censored: :eek: :drool: :combust:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

I'd be glad to be their personal paramedic... stand by for all shows/soundchecks just to make sure they stayed safe. and if they ever needed help, I'd be glad to provide plenty of TLC :heart:

I'd kinda like to run around with AJ during the shows to make sure nobody falls off the stage!

Then again, masseuse or some sort of doctor would be good too -- especially now with Larry's arms and Bono's back...... And who knows what Edge and Adam might need......:wink:

:shocked: I cannot believe there aren't more posts in this thread!! PLEBAns - where are you?? Come out of hiding - I know more of us than this have U2 job fantasies. :yes: It's time to spill 'em, ladies!!! :giggle:

I'd like to apply for the 'tucker inner' when they go to bed at night. Bring them some milk and cookies...a heating pad for their aches...kiss goodnight...'

I wanna be Wenda - The Tucker Inner :drool:

I'd like to be the hair stylist, not only could I re-style Larry's do, I could run my fingers through his hair.:drool:
And then there is Bono's hair, which I wouldn't mind playing with :wink:

hay said:
I'd like to be the hair stylist, not only could I re-style Larry's do, I could run my fingers through his hair.:drool:
And then there is Bono's hair, which I wouldn't mind playing with :wink:

Ohhh, that's a good one!

Oh my GAW. I was just watching U2 concerts and videos all day and I was wondering the same damn thing. What if there were positions like, Bellgirl, or Laundry Girl, or Assistant to Paul McGuinness, or Tour Masseuse, or something like that out there?
Where would be able to find out?
Somebody please call Principle Management in New York and find out. I once applied for a job there but they said you needed experience in the radio or television field before applying.

Back
Top Bottom