Oh sisters! I just saw Stuck for the first time!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:sad: I've never seen it!

Does anyone know if you can see online anwhere? Preferably a windows media or Quicktime version? (Our stupid school blocked Real Player and AIM! :censored: :madspit: :mad: :rant: :angry: :grumpy: )

:wave:

hippy said:
If you have a file sharing program (like Kazaa) it's up there :) You might have to download a few versions of it, but it should be up somewhere :)

Unfortunately, the college has also blocked all file sharing prgrams! :)scream: )

Oh well!

I just damn figured out that there were alternative videos on there tonite:huh:
And lets just say I had never seen this version either :combust:
I :heart: the new DVD!

I remember U2girl posted here at Interference after she had seen it and described scene by scene. I was :drool: at the description. :D Then I saw it on the net a few days later and it was just as U2girl said.:drool: :love:

I've seen that version of "Stuck" through downloading it. I like this version, too, with all the stuff that happens in it (like Edge's pulling Bono up off the ground toward the end...nice way of showing the type of relationship they seem to have).

And yeah...Bono looks great in there, too. :).

Angela

i love that video! yeah kazaa does have it, i was surprised since everyone seems to mess up the labels on all their stuff, i was surprised to see that the video for "stuck in a moment" was actually the thing that loaded (instead of "walk on" which actually had happened earlier, and it wasn't my fault)

i thought i read something where someone was complaing about it not being linear--bono is repeatedly thrown from the van and edge is seen walking over but at varying distances even though we never see him walk backwards...i forget where i read that, i thought it was somewhere here though, like in a really old post or something. oh well, not important.

wasn't me complaining, i was just hoping that maybe someone might know what i was trying to talk about...:|

it's a good video, but yeah, there's some stuff going on other than just bono rolling around in the road looking sexy...there's the whole "frogger" sequence where the rest of the band is running across the street and all the cars are going by in time lapse...

i liked it a bit better than the football one, but that one was really funny cos adam c is just sitting there, larry m doing his whole "yay!!" thing, and of course, edge falling...all three of those things cracked me up...and when the wave goes through and bono stands up with it and he's still standing by the time it comes back, but he's singing and obviously not a part of it, it just seemed to fit in with what he was doing...

Quiggs said:

Does anyone know if you can see online anwhere? Preferably a windows media or Quicktime version? (Our stupid school blocked Real Player and AIM! :censored: :madspit: :mad: :rant: :angry: :grumpy: )

I'll put it up somewhere for you.......

I LOVE THE "FROGGER" SEQUENCE!!

i love in the football one, how adam's paper says "irish news" but it says "soccer" on it...and i love larry's little excited dance...and bono is very nice looking in it...but i love love love love love how edge trips on the stairs, and at the end he's singing just lying on the stairs. LMAO!!

:hug: stuck rocks!

Quiggs, I ripped you an mpg (plays in Windows Media Player).

The only problem is that's its 45 MB and my FTP maxes out at 31, my website at 20 and as far as I know there is no simple way to cut an mpg in half. The only way is to send it to you through AIM or find someone willing to host 45 MB......

Stories for Boys said:
I LOVE THE "FROGGER" SEQUENCE!!

i love in the football one, how adam's paper says "irish news" but it says "soccer" on it...and i love larry's little excited dance...and bono is very nice looking in it...but i love love love love love how edge trips on the stairs, and at the end he's singing just lying on the stairs. LMAO!!

:hug: stuck rocks!

doesn't it really seem like frogger? they end up back on the side of the road they started on like they died and this is another try? i sucked at that game; i made it to the logs ONCE.

i never actually looked at what adam's paper said. if my computer didn't make a really freaky "moo-ing" sound (it sounds like an electronic cow) whenever it trys to load the walk on single (with the video on it) i'd go take a look at that part...

Ahem...

EPandAmerica said:
I remember U2girl posted here at Interference after she had seen it and described scene by scene. I was :drool: at the description. :D Then I saw it on the net a few days later and it was just as U2girl said.:drool: :love:

Well I'm glad you liked my description, but it wasn't exactly scene by scene LOL. It's hard to describe such a beautiful video.

Martha: you mean you HAVEN'T seen it yet?!? It's a good thing you caught up on things...yes, it's a beautiful video (my favorite along with One - the bar version and Stay. What can I say, I like Bono being handsome). I also had some, erm, interesting thoughts to go with it. :D

LivLuvAndBootlegMusic said:
Quiggs, I ripped you an mpg (plays in Windows Media Player).

The only problem is that's its 45 MB and my FTP maxes out at 31, my website at 20 and as far as I know there is no simple way to cut an mpg in half. The only way is to send it to you through AIM or find someone willing to host 45 MB......

Sorry I haven't replyed to you all day. I've been in class :)madspit: )
Anyway... I'll be at my friends house tonight. She has AIM. So I can do it that way or I have Yahoo Messenger, which the school hasn't blocked yet. I don't know if you have Yahoo or even if you can send file through there (I've never done it). Just let me know what is easier for you.

Mary

Kazaa works fine here and I amd down loading videos now as we speak but I don't know if I have found the one you want yet I well tell you tomorrow since you are asleep.

Shannon

:rant: just like to say that this face is cute!

Sorry

Quiggs said:

I was talking about this post!

P.S. I am new and still trying to figure out how the board works :banghead:.
I know what you are going to say Mary and o.k yeah so what I am a DORK!
It takes one to know one!:lmao:

Back
Top Bottom