New Image/Photo Gallery - Beta Test

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Elvis

Rock n' Roll Doggie Band-aid
Hi everyone,

I'm testing a new feature for the site... the ability for Premium Members to upload, store, edit, organize, share, and post pictures on the forum.

I've got the gallery software pretty basic right now, but I'd like to see how people use it, and if they have any problems with it.

You can either click the 'gallery' button on anyone's post to link directly to their gallery (if they have one) or you may visit the link below to start your own, or see everyone elses:

http://forum.interference.com/gallery

enjoy!

Joel

and you can post the photo in the forum with the code supplied on the photo page....

32975FFsetlist.jpg

Cool, thanks! :happy: How much space do we have per person? Looks like everyone just has personal pics, is it okay to put U2 pics there too?

U2democrat said:
i want to be premium! :scream:
your folks won't allow premium membership??

i'll tell you what, i'll pay a month's sub for you. or i'll try, i've got PayPal

ewen said:

The Edge's family!!! cool! has Sheba really got blue eyes?
Nope the camera made them all evil cool looking. My youngest one Raini has little patches of white on her chest and tummy does edge have a white tuft of fur on his chest? How sweet of you to give the gift of premium membership :cute:

karmic_postmark said:
Nope the camera made them all evil cool looking. My youngest one Raini has little patches of white on her chest and tummy does edge have a white tuft of fur on his chest? How sweet of you to give the gift of premium membership :cute:

i lost the forum there for a few minutes.

yeah, Edge has a tuft of white on his chest and a bone missing from his leg.....he'd been hit by a car and dragged himself all the way home, everyone kept saying to put him to sleep! after a bit of surgery and a bald patch for a while you wouldn't think he had anything wrong with him.

U2democrat said:
neither do i. oh well, i can live. :shrug:

ok, you should have premium membership soon, just processed it. it'll only be for a month though.

Back
Top Bottom