My offer on copyin Hot Press for those interested!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

mad1

ONE love, blood, life
Angie Jolie lover from Belfast Norn Ireland. I LO
Right, before I go I have no idea if anyone would still like copies to have, the ever-so-slight difficulty in copyin this was the mag being slightly larger than ur av. Mag, and unless most of you managed to print out the pics and enlarge them urselves for ur walls (which I hope ud be honest that u done?..
biggrin.gif
), then the double pic of Bono and son, is slightly difficult to do as it wont all fit quite in to an A3 size paper and the middle is kinda fuked due to the hands and arms not linking completely!!!!!!!!!!
mad.gif

Look but, besides that if anyone out there would like a copy of the whole of any U2 info, and the interview in that mag, who really couldnty get it, then email me at rallygirl34@go.com with ur info?..

Madonna Child, I tink u still gots to give me ur addy for both of them?.
smile.gif

I do have like 5 tapes to get out too, I have to borrow a recordin machine from my bro, so Im getting it this weekend, that way once all that?s done I can send everything away at once next week???
biggrin.gif

So, let me know?????okey dokey?

Thanks.

[This message has been edited by mad1 (edited 01-31-2002).]

Mad1-your e-mail isn't working for me. I'm interested in the article. My address is Hoopcrew@cableone.net. I would be most appreciative.

Back
Top Bottom