Munich / Muenchen

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Miringeltje

An Interferer
Kelly, anything else beside below picture and the webcam snaps available yet?

b6eaba95.jpg

kellyahern said:
I think these are from Munich, the caption was in German and said "muuchen" or something like that :reject:

Muenchen maybe.

Where do you find these so fast?!
Not that I'm complaining about it, of course. :wink:

And what on earth does Bono doing in that first one?

Miringeltje said:

Muenchen maybe.

Where do you find these so fast?!
Not that I'm complaining about it, of course. :wink:

And what on earth does Bono doing in that first one?

:lol: yeah, I edited it after I saw the post title had the correct spelling in it :reject:

those two came from

http://home.fotomarktplatz.de/

You have to register to get the pics. I don't remember how I did, it was a long time ago :reject:. I guess it's easier to figure out if you speak German.

Smile Larry - PLEASE! :lol:

Although I really do have to give U2 respect for performing outside in these torrential rainstorms that they have been performing in this past week or so.

It's another indication what a group of professionals they are - and what extraordinary men they are.

Thanks for posting those pics, kelly.;)

:wave: just got home...went to the show yesterday..
it rocked!!!
unfortunately, the security was a mess...they were giving out wristbands for the 'ellips' completely random ( well..maybe not completely random...the security guy who ruined it for everybody may had a thing for begging blondes:| )I was one of the people who were there first, and I didn't get a wristband, my friends didn't get any either.
I'm still a bit upset with all this, it was so unfair...:sad:

Leetah said:
it rocked!!!
unfortunately, the security was a mess...they were giving out wristbands for the 'ellips' completely random ( well..maybe not completely random...the security guy who ruined it for everybody may had a thing for begging blondes:| )I was one of the people who were there first, and I didn't get a wristband, my friends didn't get any either.

:hug:

You should write an e-mail to PM. I think neutral has the address. I think people in Manchester wrote after they had trouble with security and wristbands. I know it doesn't help now, but maybe the venue might think again about using that security company. Sorry that happened :hug:

Last edited:
Leetah said:
it rocked!!!

Sorry, Leetah! :sad: You are probably still too :angry: from the incident... but I hope you still managed to have a good time during the show!:hug:

Was it pouring the whole show?

:hug: thanks girls!
I think I will take Kelly's advice and email PM. I also looked on the u2 tour forum and there are a lot of complaints about this..

luckely I did enjoy the show, it was beautiful and Bono really gave everything. The fan-action with the white balloons was also a huge succes!
the rain stopped after a few songs:cool:

Back
Top Bottom