Moobday!: It's in his Levi's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flaming june

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
For this Moobday, I want us to make a humble tribute to Larry's great genes and how great he looks in jeans...

Mmmmmmm...

ginagift.jpg

:drool: :combust: <------------ I love this smiley! I predict it's going to get a lot of use here in PLEBA!

flaming june said:
For this Moobday, I want us to make a humble tribute to Larry's great genes and how great he looks in jeans...

Mmmmmmm...

ginagift.jpg

:drool: :combust: <------------ I love this smiley! I predict it's going to get a lot of use here in PLEBA!

Ooooooohh, Ana, Ana, Ana... :combust:

That pic inspired a song I've written. I think I may have to write another. lol. Either that or I'll just go off and have nice dreams tonight.

Me to FJ: :bow:

Thank you.

flaming june that may just be my favorite pic of Larry. :drool:
Everytime I see it I can't help but stare for a good couple minutes. His pants are just sooo tight.....and the look on his face....and JT era ......and :combust:

flaming june said:

Mmmmmmm...

ginagift.jpg

Flamin' June Bug is back! Wooooo Hooooo! :D

These smilies are cracking me up. Seriously.

Oh. and the picture is mighty tasty, too. heh.

Moobers :D

U2Soul said:

His hips...:drool: give me :censored: thoughts. :tongue:

Gah! He looks so sexy there, and I totally agree about his hips...
:shame: on me for all the :censored: thoughts I'm having about that pic right now!

bonosloveslave posted a smaller version of this one before, but this pic is so great, I think it should be supersized

abbooklarrylovelyinshades.jpg

Talking about :censored: thoughts... another one showing off Larry's great genes, rawr!

Zoolapdance.jpg

Last edited:
woo!

flaming june said:

bonosloveslave posted a smaller version of this one before, but this pic is so great, I think it should be supersized
abbooklarrylovelyinshades.jpg

Now that's a supersize that's actually good for ya!!!!
Next time I go through the drive-thru, I'm gonna order me some of THAT! :lol:

More jeans (and another one of my fav pics...)
la-jt47.jpg

Back
Top Bottom