Miscellaneous Picture Mix #24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
^^^YW Ms.Purrl...Im looking for the rest of the Elevation shoot clips :)

c1eb8812.jpg

Litttle Fionan Hanvey aka Gavin Friday :)

Bono Mot said:
:ohmy: Edge looks really good in those glasses :up:

....and I've got a couple of requests, and I figured I'd ask here instead of opening up a new thread.

First I need the black and white picture of Bono writing on the chalkboard at MIT, and also pictures of Bono holding the baby lamb when they got the Freedom of Dublin :)

DreamOutLoud13 said:

Perfect! :hug: That's the exact one I had in mind too :) Now I just need the chalkboard pic, and my secret project will be set :shifty:

Awww, look how happy the little lamb looks here, it's smiling!

WildHoney said:

Bono in bed by Candlelight :drool:

Bloody hell! haven't been in here for a while, and the first thing I see is this quote :drool: :evil:

Now I need to log off immediately for a cold shower :evil:

Lobe said:
I don't know if this one's been posted yet....

bonofuturepicenter_download.jpg

:ohmy: That's the new picture for today! He's put up Edge and Bono in just a few days. Makes me wonder who else he has on his camera!

For those wondering.....Michael Stipe has a website where he posts one picture a day of people wearing his glasses.

futurepic

BonoFox1 said:

btw I saw the Stipes website yesterday and This pic was DEFINATELY not there!!!

The picture on the main page is only up for 1 day and then it's archived. Each day there's a new pic. That's why Edge is no longer the main picture. Once it's archived, the picture is smaller.

arw9797 said:

:ohmy: That's the new picture for today! He's put up Edge and Bono in just a few days. Makes me wonder who else he has on his camera!

For those wondering.....Michael Stipe has a website where he posts one picture a day of people wearing his glasses.

futurepic

There's a picture of Morleigh wearing his frames on August 8th, Edge's birthday :cute:. Edge is on the 16th and Gavin Friday is on August 17th.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom