Miscellaneous Picture Mix #24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
u2trinity said:
the blue suit :love: thank you comet .

someone posted these awhile back... I don't remember who, but I just realized they were from the same time as the one Mot posted.... and yeah that blue suit :combust:

Bono looks so sharp in that suit, I hope we'll see that one again. :drool:

BTW, the lady is Italian actress Claudia Cardinale, and the pictures were taken at the Vanity Fair party in a Cannes hotel.

Thanks for posting. Oh, the man's charm ....

BonoFox1 said:

AWESOME!!!....Did you get the whole magazine Mot??? any more pics????...................YEAH IM GREEDY :happy:

Here's the BACK-SIDE of the VF picture. :wink:

VF0807U2andDL.jpg

Bono Mot said:

Oops, so old news! :reject: Well, he's gorgeous anyway, yeah?

:drool:

Yes, he is gorgeous, mot. :combust:

That's why we never tire of looking at the B-man.

No problem on posting the pic - I'm just glad that someone besides me found both the photos in the August 2007 VF magazine.

Hopefully we'll be teased in every issue during our subscription year with a pic or two of Bono and the band!

:bono: :heart: :heart: :hug:

u2bonolover said:

sorry, but could someone...translate this, please? :huh: (my english is not that good :lol:)

well,well,well,well,well,well,well,
and well done etc.
I think it's my favourite birthday gift every year... and this year I wanted to thank you - music is pouring out of the u2 ers at the minute and despite whats happening out there is a wild wild world
I am so happy to be able enough to give it a good kickin
there's no business like shoe business
Bono

Galeongirl said:

well,well,well,well,well,well,well,
and well done etc.
I think it's my favourite birthday gift every year... and this year I wanted to thank you - music is pouring out of the u2 ers at the minute and despite whats happening out there is a wild wild world
I am so happy to be able enough to give it a good kickin
there's no business like shoe business
Bono

Thanks, GG. I just got back from a week's vacation, and didn't notice that there was an entire thread for this. :reject:

To me, it looks like "I am so happy to be alive enough to give it a good kickin." Anyway, I thought it was very sweet!

bonocomet said:
Speaking of scary, this is weird, anyone know what it is?

bonoartwork.jpg

I get the impression that because it shows the Devil as Bono's 'shadow', it's for one of those fundamentalist Christian articles about how the members of U2 are apparently Satanist, or not admirable models of Christianity.

You know, people who didn't see any (attempt at) irony in Zoo TV.

Still pretty good.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom