Miscellaneous Picture Mix #22

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:wink:

u2motel.jpg

DreamOutLoud13 said:

I actually saw that poster in a music store once :up:

It actually is still for sale! I believe Sam Goody carries it. I know Tower had it til they went out of business in Dec. :(

Oh, Bravo, my, the good old times!!! I read so much Bravo in my teens that it is really a miracle my mind isn't screwed up more than it actually is. :wink:
OK, quick translation, nothing spectacular. Are there any more parts of this interview:

Bravo: How important is sex today?
Bono: For me, it's very important, but it can also be a very dangerous thing. With sex, you can sell everything today: Coke, Pepsi, sweets, cars. It's sad how easily people are impressed today.
Bravo: Why don't you have a sponsor for the Zoo Tv Tour?
Bono: Because we are too stupid. No, seriously, we would feel too embarrassed. Other people have to work their asses off to pay their rent and we only have to open our hands. So, no.
Bravo: You recorded major parts of your "Achtung Baby" CD in Berlin. What do you like about this city?
Bono: The new adventurous mood, the bars, the appartment we are living in, and the Hansa studios, where our record was made. During the Nazi era, this house was a dancing club for SS members. Today it isn't haunted any more by evil ghosts. We didn't feel any negative vibrations - apart from Edge's stinking feet. And the Trabis are really awsome.

Caption:
Bono does not want to be a rock messiah anymore but a down-to-earth-musician :eeklaugh:

Last edited:
last unicorn said:
Oh, Bravo, my, the good old times!!! I read so much Bravo in my teens that it is really a miracle my mind isn't screwed up more than it actually is. :wink:
OK, quick translation, nothing spectacular. Are there any more parts of this interview:

Bravo: How important is sex today?
Bono: For me, it's very important, but it can also be a very dangerous thing. With sex, you can sell everything today: Coke, Pepsi, sweets, cars. It's sad how easily people are impressed today.
Bravo: Why don't you have a sponsor for the Zoo Tv Tour?
Bono: Because we are too stupid. No, seriously, we would feel too embarrassed. Other people have to work their asses off to pay their rent and we only have to open our hands. So, no.
Bravo: You recorded major parts of your "Achtung Baby" CD in Berlin. What do you like about this city?
Bono: The new adventurous mood, the bars, the appartment we are living in, and the Hansa studios, where our record was made. During the Nazi era, this house was a dancing club for SS members. Today it isn't haunted any more by evil ghosts. We didn't feel any negative vibrations - apart from Edge's stinking feet. And the Trabis are really awsome.

Caption:
Bono does not want to be a rock messiah anymore but a down-to-earth-musician :eeklaugh:

Ooh thank you so much for the translation! :applaud: And it's this just a small article with the short interview I scanned and posted here. I do have a couple of longer articles from Bravo and Popcorn. I could scan and post them here if you're interested? :wink:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom