Miscellaneous Picture Mix #21

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
:heart:

bonoedgeUFera.jpg

THE FARM CLUB...OMG!!!ok this is THE video I was looking for....please girls....where can I get it? please listen to your heart...it´s time to do good things:help: :D :angel:

Ps. Happy new year to you all!!!!:hug:

Last edited:
DareMo Shiranai said:
i have a low quality dvd, i converted it to mp4, would it work for you? i can send it with BT or ftp? let me know

Yeah, I'd love to have it too. Could you upload it to y s i or send space or wherever, and post a link, please?
thank you so much!!! :happy:

i'm doing a torrent now
meanwhile, i uploaded 'elevation' from farmclub in mp4 (that's compressed for ipod video and can be watched with quicktime)

download (dot) you send it (dot) com (slash) 64B3A44C578B34B4

i hope it works fine.
should i upload all the songs in mp4 to yousend it or do you prefer to use the bandwidth for the torrent?

ummm
there's a problem with the torrent, i have no tracker to upload it to and im not sure it will work
BUT in U2torrents there's a dvd that includes the farmclub presentation :

The Dave Brown (DB) Collection Volume 2

and it has 5 seeders ;)
i am still uploading the mp4 videos to

DareMo Shiranai said:
should i upload all the songs in mp4 to yousend it or do you prefer to use the bandwidth for the torrent?

m4p to ysi, please, if it's not too much trouble... thanks a million! :bow:

DareMo Shiranai said:
it will have to be mp4 since i dont have a tracker to upload the torrent :(

let me know if you're able to download from ysi i'm uploading everything to it now

I'm downloading from it now as we speak! I know about the Dave Brown collection but there's so many other shows included in the torrent, that I already have, that I didn't want to download the whole thing just for one show! :shrug:

To help DareMo Shiranai out here's the link:-

http://download.you send it.com/64B3A44C578B34B4

:D

Last edited:
you're welcome! :wink:

I've downloaded the DB collection volume 2 a while ago but it has only an interview (different one than the screencaps posted a few pages ago) and 'beautiful day' from farm club.
I didn't know about the other 4 songs they performed? :scratch:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom