Miscellaneous Picture Mix #20

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
U2Girl1978 said:

Oh my! I love this photo. :heart: Can someone make this into an avatar for me?

Thanks for posting this Kelly! :)

I wanted to use it for myself but I found a new one :sexywink:

BonoFox1 said:
**Im in communication with this girl i hope she wants to share her story here!!!

nov18-2006.jpg

Nov182006.jpg

01girlbono.jpg

I just think these pics are FANTASTIC!!! I know some of you saw them already but here they are again:)

As I've often said, there are times when you just want to pick him up and carry him off! :drool: And now here we have proof that this is possible!!! :evil:

BonoFox1 said:
**Im in communication with this girl i hope she wants to share her story here!!!

nov18-2006.jpg

Nov182006.jpg

01girlbono.jpg

I just think these pics are FANTASTIC!!! I know some of you saw them already but here they are again:)

Oh.:ohmy:
My.:shocked:
GOD!:lmao:

That girl is my new superhero!

BonoFox1 said:

nov18-2006.jpg

Nov182006.jpg

01girlbono.jpg

:lmao: I was laughing so hard when I first saw these pics.
But I think I could carry Bono, too. Don't think he's that heavy :wink:

BonoFox1 said:

nov18-2006.jpg

Nov182006.jpg

01girlbono.jpg

Holy shit, what story do you want her to tell, about being onstage and picking Bono up, or later on in the emergency room as the doctors tried to drag her uterus back into its original position?

This photo would have been cute 50 lbs. ago, but not now. Letting a young girl hoist up his fat ass, sometimes he acts like he doesn't have the sense of a goat....she could have easily hurt herself very badly, God bless adrenalin, if she's not hurt, that's the only reason. And I know it will never be detected through the rose-colored glasses of PLEBA, but he looks like an idiot. He should know better. I'll bet the rest of the band had something to say, starting with Larry.

FEELINNUMB said:

Holy shit, what story do you want her to tell, about being onstage and picking Bono up, or later on in the emergency room as the doctors tried to drag her uterus back into its original position?

This photo would have been cute 50 lbs. ago, but not now. Letting a young girl hoist up his fat ass, sometimes he acts like he doesn't have the sense of a goat....she could have easily hurt herself very badly, God bless adrenalin, if she's not hurt, that's the only reason. And I know it will never be detected through the rose-colored glasses of PLEBA, but he looks like an idiot. He should know better. I'll bet the rest of the band had something to say, starting with Larry.

You act as if Bono told her to carry him. I think it was her own decision to 'hoist up his fat ass'.
I still think it's funny.

FEELINNUMB said:

Ahahaha wow. First time I log in to PLEBA in months and I'm treated with a bitter FEELINNUMB rant. Awesome.

FEELINNUMB said:

You know, you really need to lighten up and get yourself a sense of humour! :huh: Sure it's looks silly, a slip of a girl picking up Bono, but that's the whole point, it's funny!! :huh: And like Dahlia said, it was probably the girls idea!! And she doesn't look to me as though she's in any pain! Quite the opposite!!:wink:

Last edited:
BonoFox1 said:

01girlbono.jpg

I'm trying to figure out what she must have said to him that he agreed to let her pick him up like that in front of thousands of people. It seems so odd : "can I lift you?" He must have known that there might be a good chance she'd drop him. She doesn't look like a buff kid that can pull it off.
Later there is a photo of her wearing a t-shirt bono signed for her stating "this is the girl that won't dance with me, but she picked me up.." something like that.
Looks like she is having a scream, and he looks like he is paralyzed. Does anyone know if Bono laughed about it after or said anything? I still find it odd.

I love larry's face behind him on the drums like he's thinking :
"What the "?????""

Last edited:
thankyou said:

I'm trying to figure out what she must have said to him that he agreed to let her pick him up like that in front of thousands of people. It seems so odd : "can I lift you?" He must have known that there might be a good chance she'd drop him. She doesn't look like a buff kid that can pull it off.
Later there is a photo of her wearing a t-shirt bono signed for her stating "this is the girl that won't dance with me, but she picked me up.." something like that.
Looks like she is having a scream, and he looks like he is paralyzed. Does anyone know if Bono laughed about it after or said anything? I still find it odd.

I love larry's face behind him on the drums like he's thinking :
"What the "?????""

Maybe Bono, the guy that he is asked her to pick him up?

That sounds like a Bono thing to do

I know a lot of people find it adorable to see Bono kneeling in front of girls on stage, but for some reason i find it very "uncomfortable". I love the hugs and the dancing is cute and stuff. But the kneeling is a little too much in my humble opinion. maybe i'm alone on that one. but then again, bono does several over the top things on stage.
something tells me that if he did that with Ali she'd tell him to quit the nonsense right away.

thankyou said:
I know a lot of people find it adorable to see Bono kneeling in front of girls on stage, but for some reason i find it very "uncomfortable". I love the hugs and the dancing is cute and stuff. But the kneeling is a little too much in my humble opinion. maybe i'm alone on that one. but then again, bono does several over the top things on stage.
something tells me that if he did that with Ali she'd tell him to quit the nonsense right away.

Yeah, actually agree with you about the kneeling bit, I'd feel embarrassed if he ever did that to me!?! :ohmy: Infact, I'd probably join him!! :evil:

Thanks Dahlia for the new pics of 'the pick up'! :wink:

FEELINNUMB said:

Is it necessary to be so rude?? I'll bet the rest of the band laughed about it.

Sicy said:

Is it necessary to be so rude?? I'll bet the rest of the band laughed about it.

I'm so overly confused?

Was this girl hurt after she carried him??

Why is it SOO bad that he carried her? Ok if he asked her to do it, don't you think she'd have a decision? And if it was hard she could of told him that she's gonna let him go?

I don't get what the fuss is all about :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom