Miscellaneous Picture Mix 11

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
MISSONI FRAGRANCE LAUNCH AT THE ITALIAN EMBASSY, LONDON, BRITAIN - 23 JAN 2006

adam1_london.jpg

adam2_london.jpg

anjarw said:

:lol: Now we just need to find out where Larry was on January 23rd and then all four band members are accounted for on this day! :lol:

Thanks for the pics anjarw! :D:up:

Adam sure looks great!!! :combust:

anjarw said:

adam1_london.jpg

adam2_london.jpg

gek.gif

Thank you Anjarw & nurse chrissi for sharing! :bow:
He looks so good.. :drool:

and before the question is even asked - the dark haired women is
LONDON - JANUARY 23: (EMBARGOED FOR PUBLICATION IN UK TABLOID NEWSPAPERS UNTIL 48 HOURS AFTER CREATE DATE AND TIME) Camilla Al-Fayed and Adam Clayton of U2 attend the launch party for the new fragrance from Estee Lauder "Missoni", at the Italian Embassy on January 23, 2006 in London, England.

:shifty:

nurse chrissi said:

:yes:

she's done something different with her hair

plus it looks like Adam's been using some white strips or something :shifty:
Yeah, that's definitely her with new hair. I like the new look for her. And hey, I hear she's a Canadian girl.. Adam's got great taste :wink:

Who's the other girl he's pictured with? Looks like an Adam girl the way she's snuggling up to him :lol:

PS: Damn you watermarks! *shakes fist* :angry:

kafrun said:

Yeah, that's definitely her with new hair. I like the new look for her. And hey, I hear she's a Canadian girl.. Adam's got great taste :wink:

Who's the other girl he's pictured with? Looks like an Adam girl the way she's snuggling up to him :lol:

PS: Damn you watermarks! *shakes fist* :angry:
They're good pics! Adam looks hot:drool:

I know it's a bad habit and all :blahblah:. but Bono smoking is, well...sorry, must run outdoors into the cold air....

Bono Mot said:
I know it's a bad habit and all :blahblah:. but Bono smoking is, well...sorry, must run outdoors into the cold air....

err... smoking hot???
I know... :drool: just to see him with it.. it's baaad but he looks so hot when smoke's coming out of that mouth...
bad bad bono, you are a bad example for us... nah.. I don't think people are stupid enough to smoke just because he does ><

Back
Top Bottom