MERGED ----> i took a picture of you... + hello

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hello!

Here I am with Thiago, one of my twins kids in a Kindergarten Party.:wave:
Patriciathiagopic.jpg

bammo2 said:

it went :down::madspit::down:

I had to write pages and pages about the Chinese economy :yikes:

and that was just one of the questions.........................

:scream:

Oh dear... :|

Don't worry! I'm sure it will be alright! :D

Have you started packing yet?? :hyper:

Yeah ! I'm French and I live in France :wink: I live in Normandy, on the North West coast. Where is uhhh located ? :wink: :eyebrow:
If you want to practise French with me : "pas de probl?me !" It's great that people learn French, it's quite a tough langage though. We could find another thread or maybe I should give you my addy. Let me know ! See you ! :wave:

More cool pictures here. :). Some very pretty people wandering around these boards.

Edgespet said:
Not the best pic, but the only one I seem to have saved anywhere!:shrug:

Surly, snarly Larryexpression due to annoying ex-husband insisting on taking pic! *hiss*

juliehome.bmp

You remind me of somebody-your face looks similar to someone else's, but I can't think of whose.

I wish I had a scanner, 'cause I got my hair cut recently (it's about to my shoulders now and a lot more curly) and I want to post a picture of me with the new hairdo, but I can't. :(.

Angela

Sherry Darling said:
g8-027_edited.jpg

*sigh* Never mind, forgot about stoopid Angelfire and it won't let lil ole me delete it. :(

sd

I could see it by copying and pasting the link :)

I must say, we Plebans are a hot bunch :D

I don't have any pics of me more recent than last year, which maybe is a good thing :reject: One of the senior citizens at the rec center where I work came up to me the other day and said, "You're not on your diet anymore, are you?"

:|

Ah, the elderly :lol:

Last edited:
Thanks Kelly--I'm trying to make it an avatar, but it WON'T :censored: shrink! :mad:

:laugh:

Anyway, glad it's see-able somehow. One of these years, I'm going to DITCH anglefire and move. :D

SD

And yes, we are hot :yes:

This picture is really blurry, but it's the only one I have as of now. It's me and my husband.

th_DCP_0024.jpg

Michelle

Last edited:
Thanks Marie! I have a low self esteem and I struggle with it a lot. Thanks for making me feel better!!! :hug:

Michelle

Back
Top Bottom