MERGED --> Bono's short Hair V3 + New Haircut + bono then and now

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Status
Not open for further replies.
yellpop.jpg

BonoFox1 said:

Hi Zooperson.......soooooo,,,,what have you got for us tonight??:corn:

:yawn: i'm soooo tired. i am trying to set up a new snapfish account. i figure the reason all my pics get shrunk down is because mt account is too full. could that be it?:huh:

zooperson said:

:yawn: i'm soooo tired. i am trying to set up a new snapfish account. i figure the reason all my pics get shrunk down is because mt account is too full. could that be it?:huh:

could be that!! doesnt it warn you that you might be full??Photobucket does and therefore Im on my second PB acct:|

I heard tinypic is good too but I have never tried it...

Even he's amazed at all the PopGoodness!

oooopop.jpg

(this needs to be bigger. :sad: anybody?)

BonoFox1 said:

Yeah..Its Sat and I dont work tomorrow!;)

noooo, haha it's just that the pics you are posting. you are posting them in the exact same order that they appear in my account! the same pics, in the same order. am i crazy or... oh goodness i'm so tired.

zooperson said:

noooo, haha it's just that the pics you are posting. you are posting them in the exact same order that they appear in my account! the same pics, in the same order. am i crazy or... oh goodness i'm so tired.

oh..I mis read you post DOH!!

I'm on a Bono high...................but than Im always on a Bono high

:crack:

Er, yes the EPBS appears to be working on the East Coast! Check.

In case of a real emergency, call in the proper authorities, is that the correct procedure?

bandwpopband.jpg

zooperson said:
1bono99.jpg

not pop bono but just as yummy!

:ohmy: I'll say! I have *got* to get to bed...due up at 5 and I just noticed it was 3! (Oopsie, PopBono hypnotised me AGAIN!) I'm taking this pic to bed with me as my parting gift! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom