MERGED ----> Bono stamp on sale tomorrow + Information needed on Bono stamp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Thanks! I 'm very anxious to see it, could you post a pic of it when it comes out if you can?

Thanks for the info....
Which site can we order from???? I lost the link!

Its at www.anpost.ie

Go to the Irish Stamps feature...I'm a subscriber so I'm getting one of the plates that the Irish pop star stamps are printed from and a special gift from their stamp convention in Dublin. I don't know exactly what I'm getting yet but I hope its good :)

3357497923232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2327%3D846%3D%3A%3A8%3Dxroqdf%3E23233444%3B5%3A89ot1lsi

:D

So it sais it will be "Irish Rock Stars" with 4 different stamps....
Anyone know if they will all be Bono or U2, or is there just one of the Bman and the other3 stamps are of other people???

U2SJ1 said:
So it sais it will be "Irish Rock Stars" with 4 different stamps....
Anyone know if they will all be Bono or U2, or is there just one of the Bman and the other3 stamps are of other people???

I think the other three are of other people or so I heard somewhere....but dont quote me on that. I'm not sure. :slant:

Thanks for the info ... .I guess we will just wait and see!
Can't wait to get my Bono stamps!

ZooEuropa said:

I think the other three are of other people or so I heard somewhere....but dont quote me on that. I'm not sure. :slant:

That site is s=kinda confusing to me! :huh:
I like the looks of the U2 miniature sheet, which I still can't figure exactly what it is, but it looks cool!!!
So what are you guys gonna order, and how???
And ZooEuropa so which stamp was the one with just Bono?I thought I had seen that before, now I am so confused.
Thanks for any other info girls!!!
:wave:

I read (somewhere, can't remember where) that the Rock Star series will include Van Morrison and Phil Lynott. Obviously another is U2, and then I can't remember who else. Damn! Don't take my word for it, I can't remember the source. This could be all wrong!:lol: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao:

verte76 said:
I read (somewhere, can't remember where) that the Rock Star series will include Van Morrison and Phil Lynott. Obviously another is U2, and then I can't remember who else. Damn! Don't take my word for it, I can't remember the source. This could be all wrong!:lol: :laugh: :lmao: :lmao:

Yep u are right!
The other one is Rory Gallagher!

I just finished ordering. There is no Bono stamp, it is a U2 stamp, which is even cooler :yes:

I ordered a set of 16 41 stamps, a miniature sheet, and the presentation pack. When ordering , it said the inventory on the Pack was 0, but when I went to check out, it counted it. I hope I get it!!

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I cannot believe this!!! So I am trying to order and they are sold out of the Presentation packs already!!!! it sais Inventory 0 when I try to add it to my cart and when I check my cart, unlike you Oktobergirl, it is not there :banghead:
I want the presentation pack too damnit!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

oktobergirl said:
I just finished ordering. There is no Bono stamp, it is a U2 stamp, which is even cooler :yes:

I ordered a set of 16 41 stamps, a miniature sheet, and the presentation pack. When ordering , it said the inventory on the Pack was 0, but when I went to check out, it counted it. I hope I get it!!

COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhhhh how cool! :D Do let us know what its like when you get it right? :yes:

Hey bau2fan - I can't believe they sold out of those so quick!Unbelievable! Well, then again it is U2, I just have this feeling that some people swiped up as many as they could get to sell them on Ebay for big $$$! Hopefully not!
I emailed them too, so we will see what happens!
I got scared they would sell out of everything so I ordered the 16 stamp set and 2 of those miniature sheets for now :)

hello :wave:

I've ordered some of the stamps today in the evening ... but I didn't get a e-mail order confirmation. I just got a online order confirmation after sending off my order. What about you? Did you also got "just" a online confirmation or did there gone something wrong with my order? :confused:

Greets,

BabyLemon

Hey BabyLemon! :wave:
I think everything is alright, I also just got an online order confirmation number, but so far no email confirmation either.....
were you able to get the presentation pack???

uahhhh... I'm happy :laugh: ... if no one got a mail confirmation it seems everything is alright with my order.

U2SJ - yes, I got one of the presentation packages, I just can't believe they are sold out. I know, it's a limited edition, but sold out after a few hours? wow ... :eek:

I hope we all get the stamps VERY soon... I'm sooooooooo curious!!! :hyper: :hyper: :hyper:

Greets,

BabyLemon

Just went on and all U2 stamps are sold out except the Euro.96 set with U2 and Phil Lynott stamps. Crossing fingers that some of the stock will come back up on Monday.

If there's been this much interest online, imagine the frenzy of people ascending on An Post branches on the 17th to get these issues in person.

Back
Top Bottom