MERGED ----> Bono stamp on sale tomorrow + Information needed on Bono stamp

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Bono stamps????????where where????? how do i order them.........give me info ppl........i need info??????i cant wait to see them.......more less to lust over them:heart: r they gonna have Adam stamps soon...........:crazy:

:ohmy: I got my People magazine today and there's a little blurb about it...According to that, there's going to be a series of Bono and U2 stamps. Ah! I've died and gone to heaven! :drool:

:wave:

Here they are:

The stamps:

rockstarsetpopup.jpg

and the sheet:

u2fdcmspopup.jpg

I really hope ALL of you will get this stamps WITHOUT paying $$$ at these :censored: ebay'ers which ordered 10 or more of the limited folders and tons of stamps just to make profit of it.

I saw there is a oversea dealer in the USA... maybe at least some of you get a stamp there... just try!

Greets,

BabyLemon

BabyLemon said:
:wave:

Here they are:

The stamps:

rockstarsetpopup.jpg

and the sheet:

u2fdcmspopup.jpg

I really hope ALL of you will get this stamps WITHOUT paying $$$ at these :censored: ebay'ers which ordered 10 or more of the limited folders and tons of stamps just to make profit of it.

I saw there is a oversea dealer in the USA... maybe at least some of you get a stamp there... just try!

Greets,

BabyLemon

They look so cool! Would be nice if I could get some....but by the time I have the money it'll be too late :sad:

YES!!

To all of you who want to have the stamps but couldn't order it because of the "there are no more stamps available" message...

GO GO GO !! :laugh:

Rush to the Irish Stamps Service and order the stamps and/or presentation packs, they are available again!!!

Oh, I'm so happy for all of you who couldn't get it on Friday... hope you'll enjoy it ;)

:bow: :bow: :bow: for the Irish Post :yes: :yes: :yes:

Greets,

BabyLemon

THANKS Baby Lemon!!!!!!! YAY!!! WHOOOOO HOOOOOOO!!!
I just got myself the presentation pack :)

:dance: :dance: :dance: :dance:

And Larry's Drumstick- you are not alone! I am going U2 broke too!!!:laugh:

YES I GOT MY STAMPS!!! I received my stamp set and 2 mini sheets yesterday! I love them! Since I ordered the collection pack seperately I still have not received that .... but yes, the stamps are on their way!
I am going to frame them all, they are really vibrant and beautiful!
:dance::dance:

Back
Top Bottom