Men Who Love PLEBA

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

doctorwho

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
My TARDIS - currently located in Valparaiso, IN
Hi all you beautiful women!

While most of you know how much I love discussing music charts and sales (in the Where the Album Has a Name forum), I've often been a bit annoyed at the negativity that occurs in other parts of the forum - even on chat (recently Khanada and Gonzo made me feel bad - and I was just having fun!).

However, every time I come to PLEBA, I can't help but smile. First, y'all find some great pictures - many that I've never seen before. And your incessant drooling and swooning and feinting is just hilarious to read. I think the most talented writers and comedians are in this forum.

Therefore, if you don't mind, I think I'll just hang out here and have fun with y'all. And, of course, I'll still read/post in the charts/sales forum.

Great work ladies! And thank you for making U2 and U2 fans fun again!
biggrin.gif

A MAN????

*runs away screaming*

Why didn't anyone tell me there were GUYS in the PLEBA mansion and here I am running around in a TOWEL! Feck!

biggrin.gif

jk

Welcome, doctorwho...PLEBA really is the funnest place on earth!

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

wow.... what a difference a year makes!

guys used to loathe pleba...now.. it's famous and liked.

it's all about the music, and 4 hot irish men
biggrin.gif

------------------
id love adam to perform for me..wearing only cologne and a smile

WOW-thanks so much doctorwho-that's just about the nicest post from the male perspective that I've ever read on here.
smile.gif

Sometimes PLEBA gets 'bashed', and so I truly appreciate what you said. And I for one don't mind at all if you 'hang out' here.

Thanks!
smile.gif

*blushes*

Aww, thanks doctorwho
biggrin.gif
PLEBA is less hated than I thought....

Welcome! I'm so glad you came, sit back & enjoy the ride... and look around for Lemonboy & Scottphisto whenever you need some male opinion or support in here...

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~
"Now America looks smart and, dare I say it, sexy again." ~ Bono, 2000

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Originally posted by doctorwho:
And your incessant drooling and swooning and feinting is just hilarious to read.
Great work ladies! And thank you for making U2 and U2 fans fun again!
biggrin.gif

Well you know all PLEBA girls come equipped with a handy drool bucket (helps keep the place neat and tidy). But just watch your step, wouldn't want you to trip over a passed out PLEBAn.

------------------
Daisy :)

She's standing at the station with her face pressed up against the glass.

"Jon, why can't you do what Bono says"--The Daily Show

Originally posted by hippyactress:
A MAN????

*runs away screaming*

Why didn't anyone tell me there were GUYS in the PLEBA mansion and here I am running around in a TOWEL! Feck!

Why do you think I am here - all these women in towels all hot and bothered from looking at U2.
biggrin.gif

Of course, you won't recognize me - I'm in disguise. I'm the very large woman with stubble on her face and chest hair. Hmmm... not a very good disguise is it? But oh - those silk panties... OOPSY! Sharing too much again.
wink.gif

Originally posted by doctorwho:

Why do you think I am here - all these women in towels all hot and bothered from looking at U2.
biggrin.gif

Of course, you won't recognize me - I'm in disguise. I'm the very large woman with stubble on her face and chest hair. Hmmm... not a very good disguise is it? But oh - those silk panties... OOPSY! Sharing too much again.
wink.gif

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Shall we call you Big Bertha?
wink.gif

------------------
And love is not the easy thing...the only baggage you can bring is all that you can't leave behind.

BONO: FOAD, Lawrence. Just FOAD. (LOL, Mona)

Create Light, Create Unity, Create Joy, CREATE PEACE!

BUWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

Shall we call you Big Bertha?
wink.gif

LMAO.... or the Drag Queen name:

The name of your first pet & then your street name...

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Originally posted by wildhoney22:
LMAO.... or the Drag Queen name:

The name of your first pet & then your street name...

In that case, I'd be called Alex Townsend. Hmmm... let's modify that: Alexis Townsend is better for a drag queen.
wink.gif

Of course, in the get-up I just described, I'm doing a major disservice to professional drag queens. No real drag queen would dare to have facial hair.
biggrin.gif

Welcome. That's the good thing about PLEBA, everyone is always welcome. You'll be drooling and fainting in no time.
wink.gif

Originally posted by Jody:
Welcome. That's the good thing about PLEBA, everyone is always welcome. You'll be drooling and fainting in no time.
wink.gif

And hopefully over us and not the lads...

------------------
~*~?~*~ Katie ~*~?~*~

She is the dreamer
She's imagination

Welcome, doctorwho! I've always enjoyed your chart updates, btw.

Thanks for the compliments about PLEBA. Behind all the drooling and being scandalized, it really is like a big, supportive family over here.
biggrin.gif

------------------
U2 @ The Blooming Heart

Well hello doctorwho.

Welcome and thanks for not calling us ladies 'sexies'.

wink.gif

Hi Doctorwho! I'm glad you like PLEBA and please feel free to visit anytime
smile.gif
Tis always nice to have some men in PLEBA and have another point of view.
smile.gif
*huuuugs*

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Member and Creator of Larry's Angels Harley Club.

"I hit things for a living. I hit things and people clap!" --Larry

ani_larry.gif

Larry: Get me off this fookin booooooooos!

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-17-2002).]

Welcome Dr!! It is nice to hear that people like us, instead of the negativity that I am soooo used to hearing. I hear that other's are even scared of us!!! Perhaps they are just worried that the drool will ruin their new shoes!!

Hi, Doctorwho! Thanks for the compliments- that was one of the nicest things a guy has ever said about PLEBA.
smile.gif
Feel free to hang out here any time!

I reside here in PLEBA most of the time, can't you feel the love? I like to talk politics, but FYM kills me, shoots me down then uses my dead body to stand on to shout their point out louder. ha, that and I'm a liberal...
rolleyes.gif

But yea, there is a LOT more positivity in here.
biggrin.gif
Good times.

------------------
90% lazy. 10% something else.

Judoooooooo Chop!

forget bras..I'd like to know how they balance on high heels..are they born with these skills?

Originally posted by ACROB@T:
forget bras..I'd like to know how they balance on high heels..are they born with these skills?

women like me scorn high heels and bras and pantyhose and we don't shave our legs.

lf-0186t.jpg

Originally posted by On The Edge:
Well, welcome. You're right.

33367%3A4%3B23232%7Ffp7%3Enu%3D3234%3E%3A%3A3%3E569%3EWSNRCG%3D3232386453793nu0mrj

LMFAO!!!!!!!!! *snorts bra up nose from laughing too hard*

Pauly you're a PLEBA boy too dear?

------------------
THE Larry Mullen Jr Page

Member and Creator of Larry's Angels Harley Club.

"I hit things for a living. I hit things and people clap!" --Larry

ani_larry.gif

Larry: Get me off this fookin booooooooos!

[This message has been edited by Mullen-Girl (edited 02-17-2002).]

A MAN????

*runs away screaming*

FEAR NOT, O YOUNG SUPPLE MAIDEN! I WILL PROTECT YOU!!!

Now, just come a bit closer, and lemme borrow yer towel...and....lol

------------------
ScottPhisto
The Man-Slut of PLEBA
Only $0.65 each!!!

He's prettier than you think...

Scottphisto vending machines. Now everywhere inside the famous PLEBA Mansion, fullfilling all your Scottphisto needs!

I'm just some fruitcake who thinks he's a pimp.

Voted Most Likely To Be Responsible For Unexplained Disappearances Of Women's Clothing

Hey doctorwho!! You've got a really cute butt, and you look hot in that black t-shirt.

NOW you've been welcomed to Pleba.
wink.gif

------------------

She's a little lightheaded, so check on her in a few minutes -- my podiatrist, about me (again), 2-11-02

Back
Top Bottom