Loveable Bono Mannerisms

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The hand through the hair

The boot heel stomp in the 80's

The bonosleeves

The thumb bite

U2Girl1978 said:
I love it when he laughs. Whether it's a nervous laugh or he cracks up. He's so cute! :)

Have you seen the VH1 all-access clips? he has the BEST laugh on the "Nice is such a ****** word" clip. I've watched it 20 times :reject:

My absolute favorite is when he runs his hand through his hair. The most recent being in the ABOY video - "I like the sound of my own voice" :drool:

I also love how serious he is with the ladies. Biting them, dancing with them, hugging, kissing, etc. The girl could be completely freaking out and he never laughs at them or make them feel foolish. :sigh:

sweetie said:
My absolute favorite is when he runs his hand through his hair. The most recent being in the ABOY video - "I like the sound of my own voice" :drool:

I also love how serious he is with the ladies. Biting them, dancing with them, hugging, kissing, etc. The girl could be completely freaking out and he never laughs at them or make them feel foolish. :sigh:

He may be a sex God but he's also a gentleman with it. Bet he'd open the door for a woman to

ruffian said:

i know i'm getting off-topic here (what else new) but I love the first 5 minutes...when he does Helter Skelter and he opens his arms wide as the house lights go on after that first verse! :drool:

That's one of my absolute favourite parts, too!! Love it!! :drool: :drool: :drool: :bono: :love: :heart:

Back
Top Bottom