Looking for suggestions - ZOO Tea-V!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

sengira

The Fly
Hey everyone, guess what? I'm having a ZOO Tea-V tea this Sunday, and I need a little brainstorming help!

I should explain a little, I suppose. At my school, 'teas' are sort of little get-togethers themed around one thing or another - we eat and do stuff based on the theme (Creativi-Tea, Sexuali-Tea <that one gets interesting>, the ever-popular Pride and Prejudice Tea, and so forth).

Anyone have any ideas for theme food (besides lemon drops?) I thought of having Guinness, but some of the guests aren't going to be 21, and I won't be allowed to serve alcohol to minors (the school subsidizes these teas, and they're actually going to be sending a photographer to mine because they wanted 'pictures of people having fun' for the website).

I welcome all suggestions - thanks a lot!

:wave:

Does it just have to be ZooTV stuff or just U2 stuff in general?

Sweetest Thing candy bars....

anything with lemons....

You could call the president in the middle of the function or you could order 10,000 pizzas to be delivered to your thing. Or you could set up the room with 500 big-screen televisions...

I'm tired.

I should just go.

U2SavesTheWorld said:
You could call the president in the middle of the function or you could order 10,000 pizzas to be delivered to your thing. Or you could set up the room with 500 big-screen televisions...

:laugh:

I love it!

This is such a cool idea! I don't have any ideas right now... but I'll try to think of something and come back later :)

Good luck with this!

To get around the no alcohol thing get some sparkling cider, a la the champagne Bono always brought on stage for "Trying to Throw Your Arms Around the World." It's your choice if you want to shake the bottles up and spray the room ;)

I like the sparkling cider idea :yes:

And I'm actually thinking - because I'm clinically insane - of making a bunch of television screens out of aluminum foil, writing stuff on them and sticking 'em up around the walls of the room.

I want it to look nice for the pictures . . .

Oh, and the theme is really just general U2 - I used Zoo TV so I could get the word 'tea' in there.

Back
Top Bottom