Larry's Tattoo's

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
larrymullenssuntattoo.jpg

I always wondered, though, where the indentations came form on his shoulder, by the tattoo. I noticed them once or twice, a couple of perfectly round indents right in that area. Wierd little old scars.:p

Quote: Originally posted by MullenGirl
Yep, he has only one tatoo

Originally posted by sconehead
that we can see! :wink:

Okaay.... now I have perv thoughts that I can't share with you because I would be ashamed... :wink: :censored: :evil:

tatoo

sconehead said:

that we can see! :wink:

It is only one. He said in an interview that it only took him 10 years and a bottle of whiskey to get it done and that was the only one he was going to get. It apparently has special signifigance to him that he doesn't talk about publically. When asked what it means he once replied "If you can see the tatoo you're too close."

Dana

I always crack up at the thought of him having to drink a bottle of whiskey to get it done. Tough old Larry isn't so tough when it comes to a few needles. :lol: It is a rather nice tattoo though.

Re: tatoo

rihannsu said:
It is only one. He said in an interview that it only took him 10 years and a bottle of whiskey to get it done and that was the only one he was going to get.

And I think there was something like Ann already had one at that time... so he wanted one too.

:)

Re: tatoo

rihannsu said:

It is only one. He said in an interview that it only took him 10 years and a bottle of whiskey to get it done and that was the only one he was going to get. It apparently has special signifigance to him that he doesn't talk about publically. When asked what it means he once replied "If you can see the tatoo you're too close."

Dana

:lmao: He /would/. He'd be all: "Feck off! Go 'way!" Gotta love him. We could be sibs, he and I.

Back
Top Bottom