Larry Day? It's all about the DROOMS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
AB Pics III

abbooklarprofile.JPG

abbooklarrylovelyinshades.jpg

abbooklarrywalk2.jpg

Still more ahead...

AB pics IV

abbooklarrywalk3.jpg

abbooklarrywall.jpg

Not done just yet... (OK, I'm putting less pics than I should on each post because...)

AB Pics V (POST 1,000!!!)

THIS IS MY POST # 1,000 and I really wanted this next pic to be on this post...

He looks so MACHO on the next one... LOVETH!

abbooklumberjacklardence.jpg

I'M A REFUGEE!!!

Last edited:
Re: AB Pics V (POST 1,000!!!)

flaming june said:
THIS IS MY POST # 1,000 and I really wanted this next pic to be on this post...

He looks so MACHO on the next one... LOVETH!

abbooklumberjacklardence.jpg

I'M A REFUGEE!!!

Gawd woman!!! You're gonna give me a heart attack posting pics like this!!!!! :love: but thank you!!!!!!

erised said:
Here are pics you've probably all seen before, but like FJ said, it's always nice to have GOOD scans of 'em. Enjoy!
larry_spin_covercrop.jpg

:drool: @ those ice blue eyes...

Just a curious thing I noticed some time ago about this pic... the negative is inverted, he wears the earrings on the opposite sides, not as on the pic... :D

erised said:
:wave: Hi Asha!

Here's two pics I haven't seen on the web all that much...

larprop1.jpg

laradampropcrop.jpg

hi erised!

i've never seen those before!!! woooooohaaaaaa! great! thanks for sharing!!!

flaming june said:

:drool: @ those ice blue eyes...

Just a curious thing I noticed some time ago about this pic... the negative is inverted, he wears the earrings on the opposite sides, not as on the pic... :D

LMAO!!!! FJ, I noticed that about a pic in GQ last year... I was with my boyfriend (we weren't dating at the time) and I told him about how the negative was flipped and he just stared at me like :der: :ohmy: and thought I was completely nuts.

Sad how we notice these things, yeah?

Bonavoix said:
Sad how we notice these things, yeah?

You're right, somehow people believe we're completely nuts because we're so much into U2 (and Larry). My friends from university look at me like this :eyebrow: :huh: :tsk: when I wear a U2 shirt every once in a while and when someone sees my room for the first time they think I'm nuts because it's covered all over with U2 posters... Well anyway :shrug:

They don't know what they miss, don't they? *bg*

Re: for your viewing pleasure..

Gina Marie said:
Ok, this pic has been posted how many times now? :p

But here's a completely clean version..well, clean as in no watermarks..:D

:eek: :drool: :dance: :help: :kiss:

92.jpg

:up: Thank you, Gina! I was just thinking, "Grrr....How the heck do you get rid of the stupid watermark!"

flaming june said:

I don't remember which one it was either. Here's a list of the ones I have to refresh your memory:

The U2 File - A Hot Press History
U2 Touch the Flame
U2 Three Chords and the Truth
U2 - Burning Desire

:)

I don't remember for sure still, but it's one of these, I think...

The U2 File - A Hot Press History - this one is a collection of articles from Hot Press covering from 1978 to 1985 with many nice photographs.
U2 Three Chords and the Truth - this one is also a collecton of Hot Press articles covering up until the R&H era. Both were compiled by Niall Stokes
U2 - Burning Desire - by Sam Goodman. I haven't read this one yet, it's a biography of the band up until the AB era. This one has many nice pictures of Bono and Edge. A few Larry and Adam pics.
U2 Touch the Flame - an illustrated documentary by Geoff Parkyn. This book is great. It has a lot of interviews and quotes from all the guys. There's a chapter dedicated to each of them with tons of pictures. It covers until the JT era.

sorry

sorry to bring that up but has anyone of you ever noticed that larry's got a biiiiig biiiiiiiiiiig nose? :rolleyes: :sexywink:

Re: sorry

asha said:
sorry to bring that up but has anyone of you ever noticed that larry's got a biiiiig biiiiiiiiiiig nose? :rolleyes: :sexywink:

I don't know if I would call it biiiig biiiiiiiiiig, but he has a funny, kinda big nose. I like it. I think he'd be almost TOO beautiful for my taste if he didn't have that nose, you know? With those gorgeous eyes and his full lips, he'd be too girlish if he had a tiny nose, IMO. :larry: = :love:

Last edited:
wertsie said:
Larry has kind of big nostrils...but I don't know about his nose as a whole...:laugh:

Whatever. We still :heart: him, right?

OF COURSE WE DO!

Funny thing is I never noticed his big nose until a friend of mine asked me: Ever noticed Larry's big nose?

I was soooooo angry at her :rant: because then I just couldn't see anything else apart from the nose... *grin*

But in the meanwhile it's okay again, you're right, Larry's nose is inperfect and that's what makes him perfect, because everyone who's simply BEAUTIFUL is boring....

Re: new here

I LOVE THIS THREAD!!!!!!

asha said:

and i just wanted to say that ann and larry look goregeous together, even though i wish i was ann. :love: :love: :love:

and that guy behind them really really freaks me out. :no:

Back
Top Bottom