Larry Day? It's all about the DROOMS!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Re: Oh...my..God...

Gina Marie said:
New Larry pic from Caroline Corr's wedding

:drool: :help: :drool: :help:

3353346%3B23232%7Ffp65%3Dot%3E2326%3D86%3B%3D52%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E2323332398%3B%3C6ot1lsi

OMG, OMG, OMG!!! :tongue: :tongue: :tongue: Wow!!!! He looks sooooooooooo awesome. :love:

Thanks so much for posting that!!!!!

Hi! :wink:
We gotta keep this thread alive, it's the BEST!

By the way, I've got a Larry webpage, it's called LOVE WON'T LAST KISSIN' TIME and you can find it at http://larry.rockz.de/

Here's one more:
107.jpg
:D

wertsie said:

:yes: You are on my links page. Yours is by FAR the best Larry page I've seen. NICE work! :happy:

:cute: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I guess I should update it within the next weeks, I've already got a lot of new pictures I want to upload. :sexywink: Hope I find the time to do so!

So, where are all of you from? I'm from Vienna, Austria...

Bianca

asha said:

:cute: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I guess I should update it within the next weeks, I've already got a lot of new pictures I want to upload. :sexywink: Hope I find the time to do so!

Bianca

Please update soon!

I'm from Puerto Rico.

asha said:

Bianca

Right now...Allendale, MI USA (for college) but I'm actually from the northern part of the state.

wertsie said:

Right now...Allendale, MI USA (for college) but I'm actually from the northern part of the state.

*lol* So, keep on posting nice pictures of Larry in here, so I got some good reasons to update... :sexywink:

Come on girls, :help: me!

Cool to get to know people from all over the world... how old are you? I'm 22....

26, I think... LOL! Seriously, I forget my age sometimes!:lol:

*edited coz I typed the wrong age*

Last edited:
flaming june said:
27, I think... LOL! Seriously, I forget my age sometimes!:lol:

:lmao:

sorry, this smiley might be inappropriate, but I just HAD TO post it once... *ggg*

WHERE ARE NEW LARRY PHOTOS? KEEP 'EM COMING!

I'll be 21 in December...Yay!

I'll be back with more Larry pics later, if I can find some good ones you don't have, asha. :happy:

asha said:

:lmao:

sorry, this smiley might be inappropriate, but I just HAD TO post it once... *ggg*

WHERE ARE NEW LARRY PHOTOS? KEEP 'EM COMING!

I'm scanning some new ones from a book I just got. I'll put them up later in the day... :)

flaming june said:

I'm scanning some new ones from a book I just got. I'll put them up later in the day... :)

Yay! I can't wait!

Hey...it seems like there was a book you were going to get that I hadn't heard of, and you were supposed to tell me about it once you got it...but I can't remember which one that was! Do you? :happy:

Re: for your viewing pleasure..

Gina Marie said:
Ok, this pic has been posted how many times now? :p

But here's a completely clean version..well, clean as in no watermarks..:D

:eek: :drool: :dance: :help: :kiss:

Can't get enough of this pic anyway...! :love:

Have you seen this one before?

metafter-u203.jpg

Gina Marie said:
I :heart: that pic! And I LOVE your site asha-so many GREAT Larry pics in one place!!

How about this one?:eek: :drool:

O-M-G

That's from the fashion show Ali did, isn't it?

Gina Marie said:

Yes, I think it is :)

Here's another lovely Larry pic-from Hot Press magazine last year

Wooooooohaaaaaaaaaaa!

Check this one out :D

new04.jpg

Last edited:
wertsie said:

Yay! I can't wait!

Hey...it seems like there was a book you were going to get that I hadn't heard of, and you were supposed to tell me about it once you got it...but I can't remember which one that was! Do you? :happy:

I don't remember which one it was either. Here's a list of the ones I have to refresh your memory:

The AB songbook
Unforgettable Fire - Definitive Biography of U2
R&H - Official Book
U2 - The Early Days
U2 Live - a concert documentary
The U2 File - A Hot Press History
U2 Fuego Irlandes (Spanish)
The JT tour book
U2 Touch the Flame
U2 Three Chords and the Truth
U2 (a biography) by Jackie Shirley
U2 - Burning Desire
U2 - Faraway So Close
U2 Into the Heart

Oh, and Flanagan's Bible, but you have that one, of course!

I still haven't read all of them, because I got them almost all at once, but if you want more info on any, I can tell you at least the general info.

:)

Last edited:
AB Pics

Ok, as promised, here are some of the pics from the AB Songbook. Some are repeats, but IMO worthy of decent, BIG scans...

abbbooklarrywalk1.jpg

abbookbeautifullardence.jpg

abbooklabonosnow.jpg

To be continued...

Back
Top Bottom