Just curious.........maybe because I'm bored but......

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Hahaha.

Delving too far into this topic is very dangerous. You should have been in PLEBA 2 years ago. So let's just say, I like when Bono gives little kisses to the band, I like the brotherly love. :D

Well, personally, I don't. :tsk:

Northeast, I see you are new here, are you from Zootopia? Just wondering, because here the mods don't like it when the same person keeps on starting lots of threads in a row. Please try to use an existing thread or condense your ideas into one. Also, if you read the FAQs you will see the guidelines for slash and what is going too far to post. Not that you have, just so you'll know;)

Anyway, I just thought you ought to know since other boards you may have been to are different. Welcome, this was just FYI :wave:

We PLEBA girls love sexy pix, but not slash and stuff. I've gotten about six albums of Snapfish pix from the threads here. :drool: :drool: :drool: :censored: :censored: :censored:

Kitty!!! :wave:

I haven't talked to you in awhile. (Probably cause I've been busy and have restorted to a run in-run out style of surfing Interference.) How have you been? I'm finally a Band Aid and I see you're at VIP Pass. Damn you, I can't keep up!!! :D

I think it's cool when guys are secure enough in their masculinity that they will kiss or show affection toward other guys. But I'm not in the least interested in the whole "slash" phenomenon.

OH! I like UTEOTW Judas kiss as part of the act, that's cool. I thought you meant slash. But whatever floats yer boat!

Madonna's Child! :hug: I have missed you! You need to get posting and make VIP Pass! I'm way ahead of you, but Verte76 is almost to ALL ACCESS and she made VIP Pass the same day as me:huh: Come by more if you can! :wave:

Bono's shades said:
I think it's cool when guys are secure enough in their masculinity that they will kiss or show affection toward other guys. But I'm not in the least interested in the whole "slash" phenomenon.

Well said! Same here. :) I think it's sweet to see the band members drape their arms around each other, or a kiss on the cheek. But any further than that... no, thank you.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom