Join The Bun Campaign;;;

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
The drawing of Bono and Edge fighting is so cute! I love those Bun cartoons :cute:

EMILY LIKE BUN;;; ACHTOON FUNNY K WRITE GOOD;;;

:wink:

I love those cartoons, they crack me up every month. My favorite, though, is still Larry's House O' U2 Stuff.

:dancing: I love Achtoon Baby!!:dancing:

My favourite is the one where Lil' U2 build a sandcastle :wink:

Does anyone else miss the beautiful watercolours K used to do? The cartoons are still funny without them, but in my opinion the watercolours should come back.

Catlady LOVES BUN!!!!! My two favorite things together--cats and U2! How do we know Larry hates cats? If that is true it would make me real sad, I've been a Larry girl since '86. But I can't love him as much if he is a cat-hater. I know he's had dogs so maybe it's just he's a dog person which isn't the same thing?

BonoFox1 said:
Here it is people from Blender mag Nov 2004..
page 118:

Never get into a fight with Mullen because he's always got back up He might not necessarily thump you, Bono explains but you never know whos around the corner!

But right now the taut, tough beatmaster is observing a cute "kitten" as it skitters across the bare borards towards him.
The tiny ball of fur, no bigger than one of his sneakers, suddenly lunges and the fearless drummer"shreiks like a girl. "I HATE CATS"
he shrudders pathetically attempting to regain his composure.
"I had a terrible experience with one as a child!"

**There you go people Larry his scared of "kittens" :giggle:

Sorry, Catlady, Larry isn't a big fan of cats.:(

I love cats too. :)

Damn, I was going to make a fan thread for Bun also, but it seems I was beaten to it!

On another note, I LOVE LOVE LOVE Bun!!! Lil' U2 is the best, and I also loved that one of the sandcastle (Those who built the sandcastle gets to look at the sandcastle - Lil' Edge :heart:)

Does anyone have a contact email for Kelly? I've always wanted to tell her how much she rocks. :)

Meghan said:
Does anyone else miss the beautiful watercolours K used to do? The cartoons are still funny without them, but in my opinion the watercolours should come back.
I'm sure the watercolours take her a lot longer, which is why she hasn't been doing them every month.

We should invite Kelly over to PLEBA. :wink:

Oh, and the last line here is my favorite part of the new achtoon:
0505h.jpg

Last edited:
I am so bummed out about Larry hating cats. I don't get people who are scared of them. What's up with that???!! We have six (plus a dog, so we're equal-opportunity animal lovers). I guess if Larry ever comes over to my house LOL :) I will have to lock up all the cats in the bedroom like when my Gram comes over (she dislikes cats also).

Bun is great and I love his dialogue!

Yay! Others loveth Bun!!! Bun looks like my kitty...Ramona Fiona Isis Kittygurlfren!! My husband left me a Bun-inspired note one day when I left before he woke up...here 'tis...

"V no say goo-bye when leave...D sad...Bono write D song?"

:wink:

nurse chrissi said:
you guys think that Adam might just read Achtoon Baby? :wink:
0105d.jpg

u21.jpg

Hahahaha, awesome!
icon14.gif

Then again, Paul McGuinness did say to a fan that the band had checked up @U2 on occasion, so I wouldn't be surprised at all if they'd seen Achtoon Baby. :D

Back
Top Bottom