Its time for that game again.....part TWO

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
TheFlyinvadesSellafield.jpg

"What can I say? I know I look like a wanker, but I'm still hot anyway."

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh 500 posts..........

*sorry girls...but it was a big moment for me and I was dying to share the love:wink:

Mwaahaaaa BrightestStar!! :lmao: How you guys can find such inspiration?? (got to turn off the computer and go to sleep got to turn off the computer and go to sleep got to...)

PS: congrats Dismantled! :wave:

nj_168.jpg
[/IMG]

Adam: You like my new scent.....its Old Spice...Mountain Fresh

Bono: "uhhghg I am going to be sick........"

Adam: You like my new scent.....its Old Spice...Mountain Fresh

Bono: "uhhghg I am going to be sick........"

You forgot Larry: "get out of my way Edge, I need fresh air!!"

starsgoblue said:
There was a moment of confusion and fear when Bono misheard "Feed The Children" as "Eat The Children". Luckily, such notions were quickly corrected.
bonoafrica5.bmp

(hope that wasn't too scary :wink: )

HA HA HA!! NO!!! ITS TOO FRICKN' FUNNY!!!! What are you on? You are too funny tonight!

starsgoblue said:
There was a moment of confusion and fear when Bono misheard "Feed The Children" as "Eat The Children". Luckily, such notions were quickly corrected.
bonoafrica5.bmp

(hope that wasn't too scary :wink: )
hmmm...
The ultimate sacrafice (anythin 4 the children, u see)...Hey Bono! Leave the children be...Bite ME instead!!!!
:wink:

PS Stars you are honestly killing me! You are too funny! :lmao::lmao:

Last edited:
starsgoblue said:
On the Blue Crack. :crack:

(wink wink)

its great stuff...:drunk: I never quitting...NEVER QUITTING.....they cannot make me....*runs away and hides in box:reject:

Awardsshow.jpg

"Thank you all for coming tonight. I'd like to present Rebecca with this award in honor of her 1000th post."

:D

miss becky said:
Awardsshow.jpg

"Thank you all for coming tonight. I'd like to present Rebecca with this award in honor of her 1000th post."

:D

:shocked: he didn't give me one for my 500th post!!!! I just celebrated back there too.................:grumpy:

Dismantled said:

:shocked: he didn't give me one for my 500th post!!!! I just celebrated back there too.................:grumpy:

:hug: It's nice to reach these milestones together.

bono_cold.jpg

Bono's Edge halloween costume was almost complete....now he had to learn to play the guitar.

~BrightestStar~ said:
3428%3B55923232%7Ffp3%3B%3Dot%3E2328%3D4%3B6%3D85%3C%3Dxroqdf%3E23233995%3A49%3A%3Bot1lsi

:bono: HA HA HA! P_A_R_T_WHY? Because I gotta!

:adam: I knew I shoulda locked the liqueor cabinet....

tooooooooooooooooooooo funny! I can just picture him saying it too!

pophoodiesprawled.jpg

"After a long hard day of making women swoon after me, I like to relax on my fluorescent colored beanbag chairs."

Back
Top Bottom